idkimhaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers really make me laugh sometimes, E.g. haz having a photo shoot in the sea with a tiny handbag

Reactions: 19
Influencers really make me laugh sometimes, E.g. haz having a photo shoot in the sea with a tiny handbag
Actually came here to post this glad it helps me see through the influencer bubble when they post stupid pics like this. Can just imagine them wading into the sea for a pic then leaving straight away.

Reactions: 7
omg that’s actually giving me second hand embarrassment imagine being sat on a beach then seeing someone walk in the see with a mini handbag

Reactions: 13
omg that’s actually giving me second hand embarrassment imagine being sat on a beach then seeing someone walk in the see with a mini handbag
I could understand if it was an ad but she’s just tagged everything she’s wearing and doesn’t seem like an ad. Might take my back pack into the ocean next time

Reactions: 5
Is that her bragging about hooking up with someone in Greece? During a pandemic? When her and Ana won't shut up about social distancing?

Reactions: 17
Didn’t Boris or someone make a statement saying no oral sex due to Covid

This is why some things need to be kept private

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

This just came up on my FYP... I’m all for female empowerment but she’s so vulgar imo

Reactions: 7
I’m all for self love and what not but why the fuck would you tweet this when your borrowed from Anna audience is mostly 12 year olds Also sex toys exist for a reason Harriet.
Also she can just ask Ana if she’s curious?

Reactions: 4