Ideal Christmas Dinner Guests

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead or alive, who would you love to have Christmas dinner with? Famous people, relatives, anyone at all.

I would love to have Christmas dinner with my mum and dad, who are both dead. My husband and son would be there as would Andy Murray, Elvis and, randomly, Donnie Wahlberg 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Family - my uncle, my papa and my cousin who aren’t with us any longer. ❤

Famous persons - Keanu Reeves, Dave Chappelle, Alan Rickman and Robin Williams.

Reactions: 3
Brian Blessed, David Attenborough, Caroline Aherne as Mrs Merton, Ronnie Corbett (and his wee chair)

Would definately like to have dinner with all our loved ones who are no longer with us

Famous people would be all the old movie stars like cary grant marylin monro Katherine Hepburn James Stewart ect how glamorous would that be

Definitely my relatives who have since passed on💕🕊

I would love to have been in the company of Alan Rickman, he seemed like such a gentleman, was kind and had an aura of mystery about him, I bet he had some stories to tell.

George Michael was my hero, I feel he would have been fabulous in conversation, he seemed so down to earth.

Rik Mayall. I simply loved his humour! His work was brilliant and his legacy seems to be ever present to this day!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw it does make you remember your loved ones no longer here. Not sure about other guests, someone completely crackers

• Heart
Reactions: 2