Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yes, I absolutely appreciate she's not preachy about it and that vegan chocolates and croissants are a think. I just saw her eating them at home and thought maybe she had relaxed the whole plant based diet during lockdown.

Yes, put on a happy piece of clothing!! Please!

No wonder she comes across as a bit down in the dumps at times if she's wearing clothes like that. I'd be thoroughly miserable if I had to wear that thing for longer than ten minutes.
Soz, i wasn't trying to be patronising it's just i remember her video about only being 100% plant based at home, and more relaxed when out. I remember she has been a vegetarian for a lonnnng time, and i really appreciate her low key but constant vegetarianism. I would be interested of joe was always a vegan or if he changed for her. I think they're all (moon) over indulging food wise atm.

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
They could have agreed with the landlord that the renovations go towards their rent maybe? I have heard about it happening in other countries, don’t know if it’s a thing in the UK.
Not that I know of? I know a few people who done what she has, they then move out and have to repaint it all because the landlords have 😂😂😂

she may also have some money from her mum, I’m surprised she hasn’t thought about buying but who knows what her income is

HarleyC

Also who needs a ridiculous frock to celebrate their bday at home w their partner in lockdown?! Just bizarre.
I’m guilty of buying quite a few bits since lockdown started....think it’s my way of dealing with things!!! 🙈

The fiancée just told me she looks like Kate from This Is Us in the pink dress 😳😱

VNaylor

Chatty Member
The thought of Alix possibly being pregnant popped in my head too....
I would think too early, but you never know. She and Joe are both under 30 I think? He might want to build his career a bit more before kids

creme.egg92

I was under the impression that they brought the London apartment, it came across that way under the moving vlog. They spent quite a bit on paint, the wardrobe, etc so I was shocked that it was rented. Spending that much money is ridiculous, especially is it is her inheritance and or money from selling her previous property. I would have instead invested in another property and made a contract between myself and my (imaginary, I am single, lol) boyfriend so that I don't lose anything if the relationship goes south.

They did not date that long before moving, hope she's not "living" on the money she got from the sale, it would be a huge loss for her to use up her money on a rented place. Hope that you guys are right and that she has another job.
Yeah same! I’ve lived in a lot of rental properties in London and was never allowed to even paint, so I had assumed they’d bought. Or that she had bought and he was living there or something.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
thanks! It would be under the influencer section. First post-she did a collab with Beginning Boutique got called IMMENSELY for a) ripping off Djerf Avenue which is a sustainable and size inclusive brand while she's a fast-fashion hauler; b) for deleting comments on getting called out; c)for not being size inclusive AT ALL

I just realised it’s been WEEKS since the “catch up” and her hopeful songs about content are so empty she’s definitely manipulating her viewers
Here ya go https://tattle.life/threads/emma-rose-ledger.17064/

Sorry for derailing peeps!

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Has Alix been posting anything on IG? I don’t follow her there.

I’ve just spotted her in the comments on a vlog I’m watching

Sophie90

I was just checking out her instagram and got a bit confused, this does always make me wonder how many influencers edit their photos, or that are just shit at dressing their bodies.

The picture of her in the shower with the leopard skirt, did she alter that photo? The only reason I say that is that it was posted two weeks ago and her body looks kind off different. Compared to the more recent photo with the black dress (she looks really good in that dress), in the older photo her body is more straight than hourglass. Could be the weird pose and the angle, but still.

Maybe the badly fitted clothes and the oversize stuff she frequently wears has made her out to be much bigger than she really is?
The picture in the shower is from about a year ago and she reposted it. It’s confusing as she was slimmer back then, which is why she looks different.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Alix isn't vegan - she buys leather and uses animal tested products!
Yeah i mean eating vegan.

It is upsetting to sew how casually influencer plant based eaters are about leather, feathers and urgh fur. The cosmetics and skincare are the worst, those were the first things i changed - well before my diet - as it was so easy. Why cause suffering if you don't have to? ??

CheshireLove

VIP Member
It’s not a flattering dress in any way but at least it’s not greige. It’s nice to see some colour on her occasionally.
Yes, the pink is a nice change and the colour looks great on her. Beige does her no favours at all. The style and shape of the dree however is dire.

Pingping

No he comes across a total bore.
He does but then again so does she so they must be perfect for each other 😄

Why would someone spend £28 on some overalls just to get covered in paint ffs surely some old clothes would suffice 🙄

I can’t quite remember for sure but I’m sure the ex dumped her. I’m sure I read on old threads that he cheated on her. I used to think wtf is she doing with him, he wasn’t very attractive was he 🙊 he came across very childish as well.
I think her and Susie drifted apart after her mum died. I can’t imagine Susie being very supportive to her grieving friend.
I like Joe, seems like a good egg and makes her happy.
Her and her content is very boring, always has been that way.
Omg I know I would never have put her with her ex!!! He seemed like a dope too! Not cute at all!

Last edited:

swishswish94

Side question but does anyone know how to start a new thread here? I wanna do one for Emma Rose Ledger and I have so much tea lol

HelloStereo

VIP Member
yeah but how much of her shopping is her £££ vs gift cards sent from brands for her to do hauls with. Plus I’m sure she’ll get % discount codes too
Very true, but I feel their outgoings are very high. Even on a good surveyor's wage I don't think they'd have much left at the end of the month.

Lola123

VIP Member
I've had covid, the 10days start from when you have your symptoms if you test positive, not from the day you get tested. She may have been allowed out.
She said she got a sore throat which she didn’t think was connected so I’m sure she wasn’t breaking the rules as her catching it would have happened days before she tested positive like you say

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I’m sure this is a part time deal for her now. She must have another job 9-5. Posting like she does won’t generate the income for rent on her London flat!