IAmSarahJay #9 All this time been breathing on my own like a sucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine seems to go loose all the time but me and my partner are both overweight and it's only a double. Probably I'm the problem as I thrash in my sleep too. But I have an organised tool box with hex keys to hand.
You make a good point. I barely move which may help. How on earth do you cope with two people in a double? That’s less room than a baby gets in a cot!
Get nylon locking nuts. Very difficult to come loose .
I was going to suggest similar!

Reactions: 2
How would a frame fall out of a propped up box? Any flat pack are packed tightly. More like she was using the box as a clothes horse and the wood went mouldy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t picture what could possibly have been broken that is “too fiddly” to repair. She’s too lazy, more like.

She’d be better off putting the whole thing on Facebook Marketplace as a repair job. Someone will be arsed to mend it for a bargain bed, even if she’s not.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t picture what could possibly have been broken that is “too fiddly” to repair. She’s too lazy, more like.

She’d be better off putting the whole thing on Facebook Marketplace as a repair job. Someone will be arsed to mend it for a bargain bed, even if she’s not.
I would be so ashamed and embarrassed to be that lazy.

Reactions: 4