I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoflora will always be ruined by "Mrs Hinch" for me. I won't support a company that props up a woman who's built a brand around flogging repackaged sexism - "yes, ladies, you SHOULD be domestic goddesses and clean all the time but it's EMPOWERING!"

Whoever's behind Estee Laundry are horribly hypocritical; they claim that a brand being a favourite of influencers means it's automatically unethical and we shouldn't support it. But then they claim themselves to be an authority partly because they've won influencer awards. They don't seem to support any brands in particular and have actually praised commenters for saying that they no longer trust companies because EL has put them off. But if they ever did come out in favour of a brand, I would boycott it
EL own Jo Malone & they gift all the instahuns, in fact this morning there’s a live they’re all doing to show off their latest freebies!

EL own Jo Malone & they gift all the instahuns, in fact this morning there’s a live they’re all doing to show off their latest freebies!
I meant Estee Laundry sorry - an anonymous Insta account that's like a version of "Diet Prada" for the beauty industry

Reactions: 1
Swan . . They have totally cheapened themselves, they work with so many instagrammers, mostly the idiot 1s.

Samsung has to be my biggest gripe,
We are/were huge Samsung fans in my house ..
Theyve gifted a fridge to Lynsey queen of clean.
1st she didnt know how to use it ( its computerised so got her daughter to show her)
But has NEVER ever mentioned it again?
Considering she does a "fridge friday" ( I know 🤣)every week . . Its the perfect excuse to chat/rate/promote the fridge but no. . Not a word!!
Thats got to be at 2K fridge . .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh yes, Samsung! During the start of the pandemic and the first lockdown they gave Victoria (in the frow) a huge TV, her squealing with delight was one of the most crass things I've ever seen. There and then I decided to go with Apple on my next upgrade

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hello Fresh! Seems like every influencer and their granny is being gifted Hello Fresh boxes. Never understood the appeal, definitely won’t be subscribing no matter how many LOSER10 codes pop up online 🥴

Reactions: 19
WUKA period pants. They gift an obscene amount to people. They share stories of people that have been gifted stuff and it's constant. I follow a small beauty blogger who had never mentioned period pants before but then said she wanted to try some. Does a story saying that she didn't want to pay WUKA prices so she bought some cheap ones on Amazon. Pretty much straight away, she got a message from WUKA saying they would send her some.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aything that Lydia Millen shills.

ESPA
Astrid and Mui
Farfetch

There is a huge list (the mind boggles why)

• Heart
Benefit
Function of Beauty
Fairfax and Favour (so expensive anyway!)
Jeffree Star
Pidge 😂 bloody selfloveliv

I’m sure there are more but is 5am so 😴

Reactions: 2
Anything promoted by Fashionablepan pan & the lockdown baby shower brigade ... lifewithivycoco pascalebanks etc .
Sweaty Betty / Next / River Island / Oasis are some of the worst offenders

Anything promoted by Fashionablepan pan & the lockdown baby shower brigade ... lifewithivycoco pascalebanks etc .
Sweaty Betty / Next / River Island / Oasis are some of the worst offenders
Yes all these companies I used to buy from. Not any more! Once a company gifts to rich instabums they're automatically off my list: benefit, pixie, regatta, sweaty betty, help fresh, next, f&f, Tesco..... gifting free shopping trips to rich witches when families are starving is disgusting. They're all missing a trick, if regatta gifted coats to the homeless I'd rush out to support them and shop with them.

Regatta have gifted at least 10 coats to each single influencer over the last few months. They're never worn after the ads. Same with all the companies above. Waste of time and resources.

Reactions: 8
Yes all these companies I used to buy from. Not any more! Once a company gifts to rich instabums they're automatically off my list: benefit, pixie, regatta, sweaty betty, help fresh, next, f&f, Tesco..... gifting free shopping trips to rich witches when families are starving is disgusting. They're all missing a trick, if regatta gifted coats to the homeless I'd rush out to support them and shop with them.

Regatta have gifted at least 10 coats to each single influencer over the last few months. They're never worn after the ads. Same with all the companies above. Waste of time and resources.
I love this, thank you. I will be adding the companies to my avoid list!

Neptune, the arse kissing that some of these influencers do and then they get rewarded with goodies really pisses me off!

Reactions: 2