I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone bought/subscribed to the Fabletics leggings site? £24.00 for 2 pairs is o.k and they look nice but you have to sign up and are encouraged to purchase 2 pairs per month. If you don't cancel by the 5th of the month they take £50.00 or something off you towards your next ones. This would put me right off. 24 pairs of leggings a year is a lot I think.Unless your at the gym all the time, like twice a day.
I was tempted to get the deal and then immediately cancel, but the amount of leggings they gift out makes me incredibly wary of the quality

Reactions: 5
I love clothes by Little Squidges for my little girl but they gift Mrs Hinch & Stacey Soloman loads of stuff and then plaster them all over their social media 🤮 The forever fawning all over them and their brats has put me right off

Reactions: 4
Subscribed to a mailing list for a clothes shop. Got an email entitled "the influencer edit". Instant unsubscribe

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone bought/subscribed to the Fabletics leggings site? £24.00 for 2 pairs is o.k and they look nice but you have to sign up and are encouraged to purchase 2 pairs per month. If you don't cancel by the 5th of the month they take £50.00 or something off you towards your next ones. This would put me right off. 24 pairs of leggings a year is a lot I think.Unless your at the gym all the time, like twice a day.
Wow never heard of a legging subscription before. I also think 24 new pairs is too much for anyone. I bought my gym ones from Tesco and they're still okay more than 3 years later.

Luxury bed company.
Wonder if they have ever sold a bed 🤔
Scammers the lot of them🤢 it’s definitely a shameless game criminal at points, what gets me is the promotion of these fraud businesses they team up with, anyone remember the furniture business Manchester based who stole massive amounts of money from people twice😳 well that business has set up shop again new name, same set of criminals

Scammers the lot of them🤢 it’s definitely a shameless game criminal at points, what gets me is the promotion of these fraud businesses they team up with, anyone remember the furniture business Manchester based who stole massive amounts of money from people twice😳 well that business has set up shop again new name, same set of criminals

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ninja kitchen products. They have given Nadia Sawalha all of their products and she does not even know how to use them correctly and they look filthy.
Hoover gave her a washing machine last week to advertise on Insta and don't think she knows how to use it.

Last edited:
Zoflora will always be ruined by "Mrs Hinch" for me. I won't support a company that props up a woman who's built a brand around flogging repackaged sexism - "yes, ladies, you SHOULD be domestic goddesses and clean all the time but it's EMPOWERING!"

Whoever's behind Estee Laundry are horribly hypocritical; they claim that a brand being a favourite of influencers means it's automatically unethical and we shouldn't support it. But then they claim themselves to be an authority partly because they've won influencer awards. They don't seem to support any brands in particular and have actually praised commenters for saying that they no longer trust companies because EL has put them off. But if they ever did come out in favour of a brand, I would boycott it

Reactions: 8
Seconding all the hello fresh comments. So many ‘normal’ people have struggled to eat and feed their kids throughout this whole pandemic and to see bleeping INFLUENCERS (god I just hate that word) accepting food for free which they clearly don’t need. And pampers 🤢 accepting free food and nappies is scum of the earth

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ava May Wax Melts, totally overpriced and not even a decent scent throw

Swan, seem to give to everyone, cheap rubbish imo

Gousto, way too many codes constantly flashed around

JD Spices or whatever they're called, some of the so called influencers who promote those can't even cook edible looking food, and why can't they just add herbs/spices themselves, it's not rocket science & way cheaper

Lenor, anything Hinch is a no from me

Best I stop now lol

Oh and Jus Rol cos they gifted Hinch and Stacey Solomon all that ridiculous amount of pastry products when people are starving through a pandemic

I just dont understand gifting food when people are going hungry to influenfers that dont need it?

Aunt Bessie's too, they gifted Molly Mae a load of their products through all this as well 🙄

Reactions: 9
Gymshark for sure. So many fitness youtubers that I liked just turned into Gymshark salespeople and I'm sick of it. Noone needs that much activewear.

Reactions: 8
Beauty Pie- someone pointed out on another thread that while Beauty Pie state that they are cheaper because there's no 'middle man' there is a middle man and that's influencers. Items frequently going out of stock and staying out of stock for ages while influencers get sent them for free!

Urban decay palettes- so expensive yet actually pretty average, paying for people to go on brand trips etc. Same with benefit, I only rate their mascaras and some brow products. Taking influencers to other countries must cost a fortune
I used to love Benefit and would always buy my make up from there. But after becoming more aware of the obscene gifted trips they send 'influencers' on, i will never buy from them again.

Reactions: 6
Seconding all the hello fresh comments. So many ‘normal’ people have struggled to eat and feed their kids throughout this whole pandemic and to see bleeping INFLUENCERS (god I just hate that word) accepting food for free which they clearly don’t need. And pampers 🤢 accepting free food and nappies is scum of the earth
This! It boiled my piss when the likes of Meldrum, Pentland, Saccone-Joly etc took money to promote the midwifery college benevolent fund or charity or similar to support midwives. The Saccone-Joly’s had been bragging about earning £23k in a month from sponsorship which isn’t dissimilar to the ANNUAL starting salary for a newly qualified midwife.