Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
The main character is so unlikeable honestly just want to give her a whack over the headšŸ˜­ I canā€™t figure out if weā€™re meant to feel for her or if sheā€™s meant to be likeable?! I get sheā€™s meant to be flawed and that but at this point sheā€™s abso unbearable
Yes she is her own worst enemy. She's also completely self absorbed, especially in the second series. Very hard to feel any sympathy for her

Reactions: 1

Farringdon

I think in the right thing Billie Piper works fine. Just watched episode one and will definitely watch the rest. It's a bit funny how she's a name and not a has-been popstar.

I wonder how semi autobiographical it is? The photo shoot at home seems exactly how you'd imagine things like that pan out and she disliked did the whole country living thing.

"These people aren't nice, they're just already rich" was a good line. The rant about the countryside was probably the best bit so far, although she didn't quite nail the delivery.
I have a feeling Billie worked pretty closely with Lucy Prebble on I Hate Suzie (theyā€™d worked previously together on Secret Diary of a Call Girl).

Lucy claimed that none of the show was biographical in an interview, but Iā€™m convinced many elements and parallels from the show were drawn from piperā€™s life. (Dodgy dad-manger, working class made good, child singer, pseudo-intellectual husband).

Yel

Chatty Member
I didn't even know there was a S2. I'm glad there is, one of the better sky originals

Billie Piper 'rushed to hospital after suffering painful back injury while performing Strictly Come Dancing-style routine on I Hate Suzie set'
  • Billie Piper has been hospitalised after sustaining a dance injuring while filming the second series of I Hate Suzie
  • The actress, 39, who plays title character Suzie Pickles in the Sky Max show, hurt her back while recording scenes which see Suzie compete in a Strictly Come Dancing-style show called Dance Crazee
  • Former pop star Billie sought medical attention after she 'hurt herself quite badly' on set

• Heart

Pixie06

VIP Member
just had a look on my app and there are two versions signed and regular. So you must have clicked the signed episodes. If you go back and search again for the show it should come up with the non signed
Only getting the signed option, although it say's one isn't - it is when I play it. Am on a free trial, don't know if that's why. For the love of God šŸ¤¬ !

Only getting the signed option, although it say's one isn't - it is when I play it. Am on a free trial, don't know if that's why. For the love of God šŸ¤¬ !
No it's all good now!!! Phew. Thank you!!! šŸ˜˜

hrh89

VIP Member
I tried signing up, but it just kept going to the Irish sight, and I can't seem to get to the U.K one. Really want to watch it!
thatā€™s weird. Try clearing your cookies on your browser and try it again

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I am not sure what episode I am on but.. Lets say it's the strangest one so so far šŸ‘€ šŸ° Sex toys and lots of fantasies šŸ¤£ Make sure you're not watching with your MILšŸ˜‚

• Haha

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
Iā€™m ok the last episode. I canā€™t decide if I like it or not lol!
I like billie piper. I loved diary of a call girl!
But I donā€™t know, this.... the word singing episode just made me switch off šŸ¤£

Vee6

VIP Member
I binged it all last night. I donā€™t know what I thought of it too be honest. I loved the first series. This one, the tone was different. Less fun.

Shestheman22

I got to episode 2 and gave up. Far too erratic
Me too I just couldnā€™t get into it at all but it does have rave reviews. I realised I didnā€™t actually like any of the characters or cared what happened to them.

Pixie06

VIP Member
I think it registered to the Irish site, so keeps saying I have a account with this email, so can't get any further.

Edit on the U.K site

BorisBear

VIP Member
Finished it tonight not sure what to make of it. Hated all the up close face filming, liked cob then thought he was a twat too.

kgsd798

I tried signing up, but it just kept going to the Irish sight, and I can't seem to get to the U.K one. Really want to watch it!
Mine worked fine - try incognito browser? And I googled ā€œnow tv free trialā€ and got taken straight to the site

Pixie06

VIP Member
Trying to get Now tv for 7 days free, but it's saying I'm on the Ireland site, and when I press direct to UK it's not working. Am I being really dim here, anyone else had this?