Hygge for Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I just lost it on her in a dm. She is so tone deaf and selfish. Complaining about how terrible it would be if her kids came in contact with someone who had covid and would have to isolate through xmas... is she for real?! This right after she posts about argos junk that looks horrible, she can’t even style properly and also dragged how her kids and husband decorated their tree. Having some insta fame definitely went to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I just lost it on her in a dm. She is so tone deaf and selfish. Complaining about how terrible it would be if her kids came in contact with someone who had covid and would have to isolate through xmas... is she for real?! This right after she posts about argos junk that looks horrible, she can’t even style properly and also dragged how her kids and husband decorated their tree. Having some insta fame definitely went to her head.
The tree that her children decorated looked a million times better than the tit show she put together in her bedroom.
She really is awful and doesn't seem to care one bit about the pandemic, complete disregard for the rules. As I have sai in a previous post, she went on a family holiday to Cornwall when Cardiff was in a local lockdown. The only times she brings up covid is to moan that has delayed her house build ,she can't go on holiday or that she had to home school her children. Never has she shared any support for local charities or to help raise awareness she would rather post an endless stream of ads.

I’ve had to unfollow today. She said in her stories that one of her kids doesn’t want to take pictures anymore not even for a LOL doll which says to me she tries to bribe her kids into doing these photos which I think is awful. You shouldn’t be trying to bribe them if they say NO it’s NO. And she’s promoting a car that is £68,000 brand new......she would not buy that car if she had to pay for it. A lot of people have lost their jobs and can barely pay their rent or mortgage right now and she’s promoting this extortionately priced car. It’s so tone deaf. Anyway my rant over.

Influencers using their kids for content should be illegal. The kids don’t get anything for it and these people make a ton of money. Imagine when those kids grow up to be old enough to see content about themselves....
I’ve had to unfollow today. She said in her stories that one of her kids doesn’t want to take pictures anymore not even for a LOL doll which says to me she tries to bribe her kids into doing these photos which I think is awful. You shouldn’t be trying to bribe them if they say NO it’s NO. And she’s promoting a car that is £68,000 brand new......she would not buy that car if she had to pay for it. A lot of people have lost their jobs and can barely pay their rent or mortgage right now and she’s promoting this extortionately priced car. It’s so tone deaf. Anyway my rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She has been so completely tone deaf throughout the pandemic. Constantly moaning about the most trivial of things.
I understand working from home and homeschooling is difficult but she took on an ad a day before Christmas, that's without all of the sponsored/gifted posts.
Each to their own but I can't understand why they put their children into a Welsh language school. As a Welsh native myself I really don’t see that speaking Welsh has any additional benefits these days, In South Wales the large majority of people speak English as their first and only language. The first language English schools teach Welsh as a subject anyway but the other subjects are taught in English for families who don't speak first language Welsh. Pandemic aside surely as a non Welsh speaker she would have always been faced with problem of not being able to help with their homework it doesn't make sense 🤷‍♀️
The latest woe is me post making out she has had it tough because she didn't get to drive her freebie rental around Wales for the past month shows how completely out of touch she is 🙄

Reactions: 2
She has been so completely tone deaf throughout the pandemic. Constantly moaning about the most trivial of things.
I understand working from home and homeschooling is difficult but she took on an ad a day before Christmas, that's without all of the sponsored/gifted posts.
Each to their own but I can't understand why they put their children into a Welsh language school. As a Welsh native myself I really don’t see that speaking Welsh has any additional benefits these days, In South Wales the large majority of people speak English as their first and only language. The first language English schools teach Welsh as a subject anyway but the other subjects are taught in English for families who don't speak first language Welsh. Pandemic aside surely as a non Welsh speaker she would have always been faced with problem of not being able to help with their homework it doesn't make sense 🤷‍♀️
The latest woe is me post making out she has had it tough because she didn't get to drive her freebie rental around Wales for the past month shows how completely out of touch she is 🙄
i told her in a dm that she really doesn’t know how good she had it and then she went off on me about how many problems she didn’t talk about. And I was like.... lady, maybe if you did mention some actual real life, you wouldn’t be criticised. Like don’t share everything but cmon.
She always wants to be so extra and I swear she does things just to make her own life more difficult. She did this during their building project too. She chose things that were hard to get or she didn’t even know who can do it and then she was begging on IG for freebies, disguised as recommendations. She really did forget those humble beginnings she keeps bringing up.

• Heart
i told her in a dm that she really doesn’t know how good she had it and then she went off on me about how many problems she didn’t talk about. And I was like.... lady, maybe if you did mention some actual real life, you wouldn’t be criticised. Like don’t share everything but cmon.
She always wants to be so extra and I swear she does things just to make her own life more difficult. She did this during their building project too. She chose things that were hard to get or she didn’t even know who can do it and then she was begging on IG for freebies, disguised as recommendations. She really did forget those humble beginnings she keeps bringing up.

Don’t we all have problems we don’t talk about? Why does she thinks she’s the only one. These people have chosen to put their lives on social media in exchange for money and exposure and then complain when people have opinions. People will always have opinions so if you can’t hack it ‘influencing’ is probably not for you.
She comes across as completely ungrateful. She is so so fortunate and she just moans about stupid things and I very rarely see her do anything charitable.

@Theninth I’m also a Welsh Native and I can speak Welsh and I wouldn’t send my children to a Welsh school. I have a few friends (who don’t speak Welsh) who spoke to their kids in English until they sent them off to a Welsh school and their children are massively behind and they can’t help them catch up at all. They’ve set them up to fail. I feel like there is still this snobby misconception that Welsh schools are better but English speaking schools always out perform Welsh schools where it matters. If you live in Cardiff like Reena there are only a few parts like Pontcanna, Llandaff and Canton that people actively speak Welsh. It doesn’t really put you a step ahead to get a job either because most employers in Wales offer a short course in Welsh anyway which is all you need for the majority of jobs.

Oh my, another home account I’ve had to unfollow! But HFH really takes the crown for being the most spoilt, unlikeable and completely tone deaf person on insta. She probably hasn’t paid a thing towards that new house, gets to be at home for her kids 24/7 and obviously pays for people to style and create content for her. And the whole moaning thing about sending her kids to a Welsh school?! I bet she only got the dog for content to. Another person on here who expects everything and cries and throws her toys out of the pram when she doesn’t get it. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 2
So she moans about how hard lockdown life is... and then in the SAME EXAXT story, she is asking for free advice from other designers or architects... what happened to the architects she was raving about?! Surely she can drop an email and ask her questions?! Also she is a designer who claimed to be hanging out with other designers and writing for design magazines. How come she can’t find this info? Why doesn’t she have anyone to ask? Also why is she asking for free advice? If I asked her to come and give me advice on how to decorate my home, I bet she’d ask for a small fortune.... cause she doesn’t work for free.

She's just too much for me now and seems out of touch! I've stopped following all the bigger accounts as it's just showing off. I much prefer amandalisa_og ourneautralground and fournineprimary real homes and way more relatable

She's just too much for me now and seems out of touch! I've stopped following all the bigger accounts as it's just showing off. I much prefer amandalisa_og ourneautralground and fournineprimary real homes and way more relatable
She’s always been out of touch!
it’s funny that the whole house move seems to be a bit of a flop…. They moved in almost a year ago and they were building/planning for ages before they even moved but somehow she still has rooms that she doesn’t even have a plan for… just more begging for free stuff?!

Hi everyone! I unfollowed and stopped looking at her page around Christmas last year when she did the clothes advert with Boden. I took a peak back a week or two ago at the “kitchen reveal” which was so half arsed and just a blatant advert for the super expensive cooker and fridge she’s managed to get a PR deal with (whatever that means!) I think the place looks cold and unwelcoming and not really homely at all and the garden still looks awful.

Hi everyone! I unfollowed and stopped looking at her page around Christmas last year when she did the clothes advert with Boden. I took a peak back a week or two ago at the “kitchen reveal” which was so half arsed and just a blatant advert for the super expensive cooker and fridge she’s managed to get a PR deal with (whatever that means!) I think the place looks cold and unwelcoming and not really homely at all and the garden still looks awful.
The garden looks like she really can’t be arsed anymore. Two chairs from Ikea, I suspect the outdoor dining furniture is Ikea too and a trampoline… they couldn’t even be bothered to sort out the weed situation?! Maybe they don’t actually have as much money as they make it out and they just can’t afford it….? Also where is her husband? I haven’t seen any mention of him lately.

The garden looks like she really can’t be arsed anymore. Two chairs from Ikea, I suspect the outdoor dining furniture is Ikea too and a trampoline… they couldn’t even be bothered to sort out the weed situation?! Maybe they don’t actually have as much money as they make it out and they just can’t afford it….? Also where is her husband? I haven’t seen any mention of him lately.
I thought they had a mega freebie outdoor set from Cox and Cox, what’s happened to that? She did say she’d brought in Victoria Wade to plan and design the garden - I wonder if that is still on the cards.

I thought they had a mega freebie outdoor set from Cox and Cox, what’s happened to that? She did say she’d brought in Victoria Wade to plan and design the garden - I wonder if that is still on the cards.
It must be exhausting having to approach companies for freebies/ads all the time. No wonder everything takes such a long time.

It must be exhausting having to approach companies for freebies/ads all the time. No wonder everything takes such a long time.
I don’t follow her anymore , just look at her account sometimes, hoping she went back to being a decent human being and having good content lol.
I remember her talking about the garden and if memory serves me right that was last year… it’s now the end of August and if they haven’t even started work on it, I think that either fell through or they had to postpone it for whatever reason.

Well she definitely reads on here as today she posted this… 2years+ and she still is only looking at the designs lol. Is she waiting for VW to drop a PR discount or something?

Well she definitely reads on here as today she posted this… 2years+ and she still is only looking at the designs lol. Is she waiting for VW to drop a PR discount or something?

Attachments

Last edited:

Blimey! And the Cox and Cox freebies in view too 🧐

I know this is a really old thread but has anyone been following her recently? She has had a diagnosis of something and keeps going on about it but says she ‘isn’t in the head space to explain it’

I know this is a really old thread but has anyone been following her recently? She has had a diagnosis of something and keeps going on about it but says she ‘isn’t in the head space to explain it’
I don’t follow her anymore as the begging for freebies plus constant moaning got too much so I just occasionally look up her account to see what’s happening. I hate it when people breadcrumb information when there’s no need to say anything so boring 🤭

Was mildly interesting when it was about the house renovation, now it’s just videos of her lighting candles and smiling awkwardly