Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
In two minds about her mum (and Col). Her mum looks awfully smug for a woman who hates having her photo done and she looks comfortable enough swanning through Ledbury or hanging off country gates or posing in the spa. As for “Too shy, shy” Col * theMrMcD* he’s definitely no shy guy is he, no man who is shy has his own Insta to keep up with his wife! If he was really shy, he wouldn’t be on socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Comfysofa

Surprised she those cheap trenches didn’t go up in flames the way she was wafting around like a ninny next to those candles on the floor!

Surprised she those cheap trenches didn’t go up in flames the way she was wafting around like a ninny next to those candles on the floor!
I suppose Ollie insisted she lit them 😂😂

• Haha

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I don’t think she was like this a couple years ago but it’s closely creeped in without followers noticing that none of this is natural amd it’s just the Truman show where everything is product placement. I used to follow her Cos I really liked her styling and cute ideas for seasons etc then I did start to wonder why she was lucky enough to get free babylonstoren wine (I’m a long time big spender amd I bet she’s never once paid for their wine) and then her entire house got a dining room makeover and I was like oh she seems to get all this free stuff I now realise it’s just constant. How can she not be happy with all this free stuff but agree it must be exhausting to appear relevant and keep the money machine going - how come they rent if they have so much money?? And why does the landlord let them hack at the property I’d never spend money renovating another persons property unless its bull and they do own it?
Always useful to remember this stuff isn't free. It has a huge cost - her children's privacy and childhoods. Aside from the safety and ethical issues, this is something they easily might not forgive her for as they grow older.

Imagine being able to read pages and pages of your family being discussed on the Internet... As well as realising that hundreds of photos of you exist on the Internet for the world to see. Awful. Awful. Awful.

• Heart
Why has she written on her latest next ad ‘I work for BobbiBrown so Ad’ - whether you work for then or not you are still advertising!!! She refuses to admit she’s just a sales girl and her Instagram is now just one giant ad. I unfollowed as I can’t see her smug face anymore.

• Heart

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I was just about to type a long paragraph about how I believe very personalised clothes like the hoodie she’s showing are actually terrible for safeguarding (giving strangers access to knowledge about your child like their name and fav things, could give predators the ability to lure them away more easily) but then I realised that she literally does it on a daily basis by plastering the boys all over the internet. It’s baffling how we teach children in school to be careful on the internet and then there’s parents like this…
I work with children and I don't even let children wear a name badge (from an activity) on their way home. I ask them to remove them and explain why! I find the lack of safe guarding astonishing. I feel so worried for her children!

She’s a walking, talking, breathing QVC saleswoman - bet she even sells in her sleep! She’s absolutely relentless. It’s ugly and very unattractive.

• Heart

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Poor old Col. He’s barely upright and out of his sick bed and H&H has got him performing for the ‘gram for a smug family walk.

Plus the aggressive skipping from the stepford twins looks v forced. As though Mommie Dearest has forced suggested that they do a bit of skipping for the video and they’ve gone full throttle in an attempt at a cable-knitted rebellion.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Oh wow. Affiliate plugging and selling of vitamins on the back of a Covid diagnosis. I am speechless.

How lovely of her too, to arrange a Live for us where she will sell more vitamins, "not as a cure for Covid", to us.

She must be delighted now 'Col' is out of isolation; she can focus on selling into her phone rather than looking after her own children. Plus, her elderly mother will be able to stay and look after them, as always, so she will have lots of her usual opportunities to sell to us. The past 10 days of not having a moment to herself and being a 'normal parent' must have killed her.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Another little break away. Grandma Heels certainly earns her keep. My mum would tell me where to go, she has her own life as well as being a grandparent. It seems like they’re all enslaved to Princess Tippy-Toes

solushxo

Candle lit porridge?? 😳 🙄 Oh, wow!! 🤣🤣 She must be a huge joke in the BB office, never mind the school playground...

I couldn't bare to watch her porridge reel but did see ad, after ad, after ad, just this morning. She is such a brand slut, that what she promotes is meaningless, as she will put her name to and sell her family for anything.
Why the fuck has she poured her milk into a jug to pour into a cup to pour into the bowl.... fuck me Lauren GET A LIFE

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Me neither 🤣😂 sounds hilarious tho!

It was absolutely freezing in Hereford today, yet she makes it look like a balmy summer’s evening 🙄 the time they must waste getting the perfect photos for insta, and imagine living your life always having to think of content ideas. It’s so sad that for those boys, this is the only life they’ve ever known
The thing that gets me is that her boys think it’s genuine fun, they don’t see the posts and the captions and all the replies - they think mummy and daddy genuinely want to do all these things. One day, when they’re old enough to look back on these things, how will they feel to know their childhood was used as a manipulative selling tool? They’re just innocent children, their images shouldn’t be used in such a public way without their consent.

• Heart

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
You'll love tonight's. Not just an after school bike ride, but a ride through the ORCHARDS. Before SUNSET. With matching shirts, swishy dress and an enamel bowl for fruit harvesting (how the eff do you get that home on a bike?).
I can still recall the relief, even as a small child, of taking off my school uniform each day - the shirt round your neck all day etc. - and putting on comfy, loose fitting clothes. Those poor boys, taking off their uniform to put on matching outfits she has left out for them with shirt collars, tight arms and tailored shorts!! It blows my mind. Her selfishness and narcissism, for photos for Insta, ultimately amounts to cruelty towards those boys.

• Sad

mixusmaxus

So, this is a really random complaint but I don’t know what it is about Lauren’s videos/Reels but they give me the creeps. Like they make my flesh actually crawl. I can’t work out if it’s the slo mo stuff when she holds the products up to the camera, or the weird side eye when doing make up application but it gets me every time. It’s not just the make up ones either. Can anyone else identify and / or perhaps put it into words better than me?
She reminds me so much of Nigella back when she used to eye fuck the camera whilst baking a fish or whatever. She’s trying to be ultra feminine but comes across as deranged and smothering.

• Heart
  • Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Oh what fun for the kids. No park trip, no McDonald’s treat, no ice cream in case it goes down their lovely freshly ironed linen shirts. It’s so sad. What sort of childhood is that 😔
Boys, we are going somewhere SOOOO exciting and SOOOO lush for a Friday treat!!

Yaaaay - McDonalds, soft play, to a friends house, or Smyths toys Mummy?!!

No… we’re off to forage for WILD GARLIC boys!!!

😳😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha

CBS1

Smug Chistmas has just been released! Thank god for Harry Trevaldwyn! The references to Natalie are so Lauren as a stepmum 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CBS1

Flogging a ridiculously priced #gifted Floks duvet now but with a oh so generous discount code. So only £273 not £365.

does ‘for Floks sake’ get by the swear test for thread titles?? 😂😂😂
Thread title: For Floks sake Lauren McQVC strikes again!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Our Laur with all the big hard-hitting questions of the day: which trench coat should I keep? FFS.

Spoiler alert: she takes them all back and pockets the aff link pennies.

• Haha
  • Angry

Aunt Lydia

If this is what Lauren is like in her 30’s, I wonder what she’ll be like in her 60’s?

You know those adults recreate childhood photo pictures? If Ollie and Rory do one when they’re 40+ it won’t be hard for them to recreate the outfits they’re wearing now.
I‘m predicting a divorce when she’s 50 and then she’ll do a full 360 and start dressing like an 18 year old and trying to relive her wasted youth. 🤣

• Haha