Hrh collection

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know the geography of California well, are Newport Beach and San Jaun Capistro that far from LA proper? I could be wrong but I got the impression she may have had some kind of 'LA vibe' going on, even though she lives in the OC.

Reactions: 1
LA and the OC are next to each other and are both in southern California. The OC, where she grew up is where you will find ultra-conservative brain-dead idiots like Alex. Think Brexiteers but with a tan and boob job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OC is super Christian and conservative in comparison, Newport is a bit more flashy whereas sjc is a lot less image focused and the houses are cheaper

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was looking at moving to Cal years ago but I was surprised at how much of a Republican voter base a lot of counties like San Bernardino have - I'd assumed it was a majority Democrat state.

The republicans in the OC, the Dems in San Fran are batshit and too partisan. If you live a part of the cali that isn't too much biased on either side, u tend to meet more sensible people and have better local governance as all sides have to work together and make sure everyone is represented

It's so interesting to me how she always complains that Ming (her dog) is "so mean" to her and "doesn't like [her]" and "I do everything for her" and blah blah blah...

And my response is always: Um, what's the question here? Yeah she hates you. You literally scream at your dog, Alex. That dog is probably a ball of anxiety (rightly so!). She also does bizarre tit like carry her dog around in a stroller, brings her dog into restaurants and cafes (which is so rude and tacky imo), etc. Or for example Ming will be sitting in the background while she's filming, and she'll randomly flip out and start screaming at the camera out of nowhere, and Ming looks visibly terrified. Even if she's jokingly yelling, the dog doesn't know she's joking.

Like... of course your dog hates you, Alex. :rolleyes: I'd be a wreck too, if I had to live with you.

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 5.55.54 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
don't like her, her manic outbursts remind me of a child

I do think it's amusing how she's constantly brushing her hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's pregnant. I know a lot of cruel women who's having a child was their making, so hopefully it will be the case for her

Screenshot_20230914_125933_Reddit.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
oh... my word. I'm speechless. Just saw it on YT and came here. The caption is giving unhinged. For her to talk like that and still be acting the way she does, I'm just afraid for the child. Both of them aren't... stable.

Watching her shout and scream in her vlog literally gave me cold sweats. It's been 2 weeks after insemination, please calm down and lounge around for abit

oh Gosh she's put Hemmorhoids and party balloons in one sentence, is she on crack?? Your baby won't understand millennial language, darling, they just want a stupid party to celebrate their 1st birthday, how can she be so thick?? :O

"God is incredible" "Why us on the first try" "He has unlimited blessings" "God chose me"

Or...you had a highly skilled doctor implant the embryo. :rolleyes:

Her rant against disabled people was vile wth...
And she keeps talking as if her baby is perfectly healthy but she's so early in her pregnancy, shouldn't she be more cautious ( I don't wish bad on her baby at all).

The ivf worked on the first try because she wasn't infertile, they had to go through ivf to scan for genetic abnormalities since her husband has brittle bones. Smh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe this is too dark, but I wouldn't put it past Alex to abort her baby if there was something wrong with them, even though she's very pro life. She'd just fake a miscarriage. Cannot imagine her having the patience or compassion to deal with a child with disabilities, chronic illnesses, look at the way she treats Ming

Reactions: 4
Maybe this is too dark, but I wouldn't put it past Alex to abort her baby if there was something wrong with them, even though she's very pro life. She'd just fake a miscarriage. Cannot imagine her having the patience or compassion to deal with a child with disabilities, chronic illnesses, look at the way she treats Ming

I 100% agree with this. She's way too vain, and a deformed baby would not fly. She would either fake a miscarriage or lie and say the baby died of it's condition.