Hrh collection

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a cat called Mao and a dog called Ming. I think her rabbit(s?) died
I can’t believe she has a cat. I don’t know how it tolerates her screeching without clawing her up.
Thanks for the pet name reminders; I forgot about that poor, scared little dog. 🙁

Reactions: 2
I don't either, but I follow her thread on the gossip bakery. The girls are a bit intense but they archived everything!!
So, it happened in this order. She shaved Mao, the cat. The next day, he was scheduled for neutering. Now apparently, that breed has health issues and it's well known. If it was anyone's cat, you would choose the best vet. Turns out she picked a vet "she forgot was a sketchy vet". Her husband goes to pick Mao up, and when they come back, Mao can't warm up and doesn't see. They take him to the ER and the vet ghost them. It lasted the whole week (ngl i was checking her social, I was very scared for the cat). So for a whole week, nobody knew if the cat was going to survive. She cried on stories, she posted Mao walking into furniture, I mean it was a lot.
The cat is doing better now, and she didn't want to name the vet because "she hates cancel culture".
Her cat also went from looking like fresh beautiful princess kitty to a grubby mess, like 2 weeks after she got it. She doesn't have the funds to get it professionally groomed every week or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't either, but I follow her thread on the gossip bakery. The girls are a bit intense but they archived everything!!
So, it happened in this order. She shaved Mao, the cat. The next day, he was scheduled for neutering. Now apparently, that breed has health issues and it's well known. If it was anyone's cat, you would choose the best vet. Turns out she picked a vet "she forgot was a sketchy vet". Her husband goes to pick Mao up, and when they come back, Mao can't warm up and doesn't see. They take him to the ER and the vet ghost them. It lasted the whole week (ngl i was checking her social, I was very scared for the cat). So for a whole week, nobody knew if the cat was going to survive. She cried on stories, she posted Mao walking into furniture, I mean it was a lot.
The cat is doing better now, and she didn't want to name the vet because "she hates cancel culture".
Her cat also went from looking like fresh beautiful princess kitty to a grubby mess, like 2 weeks after she got it. She doesn't have the funds to get it professionally groomed every week or something.
This is shocking. I did thorough research on the vet clinic that I take my cat to BEFORE I even brought him home from the shelter. She is such a cheapskate. She went to a sketchy vet because it’s all she could afford. She’s always trying to flex but homegirl doesn’t invest her money in the most important area: the health and wellness of her family, let’s included. Hopefully someone called ASPCA or the local Humane Society on her ass. Filming everything on social is the type of evidence needed to take away her pets. 🤬🤬🤬

Both rabbits died years ago when she lived in the house on the same street Marilyn Monroe lived on 🥴 she picked a cheap vet because she’s that tight she squeaks when she walks. Cat comes back half dead and it’s not her fault.. never is is it? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know which neighborhood/general area she moved to? I'm curious what she deems as an acceptable place to live, since apparently Brentwood and Newport weren't good enough for her lmao. :rolleyes:
---
Also: the fact that she's trying to have children and is going through IVF right now is terrifying. They'd be awful parents, imo.

I also wonder if she really wants kids, or if she's just having a midlife crisis and her conservative husband is pushing for kids...🤔.
She's been in several relationships (even divorced) so it's interesting that this topic never came up until now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, HRH has never come off as someone who'd want to have kids so her sudden desire to have one puts me off. I definitely think her husband has something to do with it. She's gotten so much worse in many different ways ever since she started dating him.

She moved to San Juan Capistrano. Apparently very close to a landfill. Her Newport house sold for 4 millions, she put Jason as the realtor. He's the realtor for the new house too ( 1.8 million). Their new house is the first project of a flipping house couples. Jason then created a website to flip houses because he thinks it's easy money.

I think you guys forgot: she wanted kids with Nick or whatever her former husband was called. And he refused, he asked her to go to therapy and change her behavior, and then he'll have kids. That's why they barely had sex, he was scared she'll baby trap him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She moved to San Juan Capistrano. Apparently very close to a landfill. Her Newport house sold for 4 millions, she put Jason as the realtor. He's the realtor for the new house too ( 1.8 million). Their new house is the first project of a flipping house couples. Jason then created a website to flip houses because he thinks it's easy money.

I think you guys forgot: she wanted kids with Nick or whatever her former husband was called. And he refused, he asked her to go to therapy and change her behavior, and then he'll have kids. That's why they barely had sex, he was scared she'll baby trap him.
Omg I knew he made her go to therapy, but I didn't know it was for that reason. 💀

That's so awkward how she keeps retelling the story and always makes a point to say that that she broke up with him. But based on what you said, it's pretty clear he was going to dump her, regardless of who did it first. 🤣

And San Juan Capistrano? That's such a random choice (although, everything she does is impulsive).

Reactions: 4
Omg I knew he made her go to therapy, but I didn't know it was for that reason. 💀

That's so awkward how she keeps retelling the story and always makes a point to say that that she broke up with him. But based on what you said, it's pretty clear he was going to dump her, regardless of who did it first. 🤣

And San Juan Capistrano? That's such a random choice (although, everything she does is impulsive).
omg i didnt know that was the reason either, makes so much sense. i wondered why she didnt have kids with nick when his family are pretty rich

Is she still driving the Rolls / Bentley ?
Carrying a Birkin / Chanel flap.
Wearing designer shoes.
But can't afford a decent vet. Priorities.

Why is she so obsessed with buying religious iconography at thrift stores?? Her house is starting to look like a creepy, dusty, cherub shrine with Mary staring at you from every corner.

And she's trying to justify it like "I'm Greek Orthodox"...um okay, yeah you might've been "baptized" as a kid, but you're the least religious person on the planet. 😂 Would Jesus scream at people on the internet and hate homeless people? LOL. Such a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's trying to copycat pia baronconi's house. The reddit thread keeps track of most of her ""inspiration"".
Home: pia baroncini
Selfies: veshiondaily
The woman she's shading for being pregnant: laurabeverlin

Reactions: 1
I know she was trying to come off as if she's just so ageless and joking around....but I also think she really is that delusional and that far removed from reality that she literally has to think about how old she is when people ask her. 🫣🙃

You're an adult, Alex...with a mortgage and a business...how do you not know, off the top of your head, how old you are?! That's like not knowing your social security number or your cell phone number. That is weird and irresponsible. And apparently her husband didn't really know her age either??? Wtf.

Also, I'm a firm believer that age is not just a number. It's a bit questionable and problematic that she's 39 but emotionally feels 29. Such a red flag imo.

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 3.27.48 PM.png

Reactions: 1