Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm about 80/20 I'd say. The majority of the house is clean, tidy and organised but there are a few cupboards that could definitely do with sorting out. ESPECIALLY the airing cupboard 🤦‍♀️

MaeveWiley

At home I'm not organised at all!!!! I just can't be arsed to tidy my bedroom daily lol. Its ok but it isn't spotless.

In work I'm organsied asf. Have to be otherwise my patients would be all over the gaf lol

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I’m not particularly organised at home at all. But I have done bought all of my family’s birthday presents for the year in the sales along with next Christmas’ crackers / cards and new tree decorations

F the dust.

VIP Member
Not very...i'am in regards fo housework etc ( 4kids and pets) but paperwork and stuff I'm awful..procrastination is my middle name!

Last edited:

Web30

VIP Member
I try to be organised. When it comes to school and work stuff I'm on it. House stuff isn't to bad. We have junk drawers but other spaces are organised enough so we know where things are.

SisterBliss

I have allergy to dust mites and a tendency to procrastinate, and I can’t think in a messy environment, so I had to get really organised. It started with decluttering and aiming for clear, easy to clean surfaces, but it escalated into labelled glass jars in the kitchen cupboards, meal prepping and planning and putting my entire life into Todoist. It’s helped me develop healthier habits and I get a lot of work done, so I’m not complaining, but sometimes I fell like a slave to that list and wish I could just be a but more spontaneous.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I was just curious how organised you all are. Are you a Marie Kondo type or just throw it in a draw kind? I must admit I am a bit organised but no way near Marie Kondo standards although I have put my cereal in glass jars. :giggle:

I think for the most part I am quite organised? Like, almost everything has a place where it should go but it don’t necessarily live there all the time. I did try Pinterest style organisation but it just made my days off so stressful! It’s nice to try sorting and being less overwhelmed by stuff, but if trying is more overwhelming than the stuff then it’s not worth it.