How often do you change your bedding?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I I don’t mind at all, I’m lucky enough to have a washing machine & tumble drier. I get up at 5:30am. Bit ocd I suppose. But my mum is the same, as was my Nan.

Once a week for us unless it gets dirty. (Dirty cat prints, coffee spillage or my baby wees on the bed because I can never be bothered to get the changing mat at 4am )
Were both clean and shower before bed.
Dont iron it but I fold the duvet half way and open the windows in the morning.

Reactions: 1
Once a week. I really don’t like going a day over the week. I change my pillow cases (not oh) half way though the week aswell

Honestly, I go months and months It just doesn't bother me or my husband and we both hate changing it equally

I had been thinking of asking tattle this myself
So I've had a fair few likes on this post. Are these people the same as me or are they laughing cos if they don't laugh they'll cry

Everyone else seems to change every other week at least. Come on people, own up if your like me! Help me feel less filthy

PS. The rest of my house is actually clean x

Reactions: 2
Once a week and I iron it. I can 100% promise you an ironed bed is 1000 x comfier than a not ironed one. When I’m chilling out I love a fluffy blanket and those get washed every other day purely because having them smell super fresh is a home comfort.

Once a fortnight. Myself and my partner don't sleep together (so that we can both get a good night's sleep). I shower before I go to bed and I'm not very sweaty so don't need to do it more often unless I'm unwell. Partner changes his more often because he's sweatier than I am. None of it gets ironed.

I changed all the beds once a week... hubby takes them off Friday morning, then when I get home from work Friday night I clean the house and put on a new set... it’s always ironed....
I have a ironing lady... always had for the last 20 years
I decide not to waste two full days at the weekend doing chores so I now do it all Friday after work ...

Genuine question - do those of you changing your sheets more than once a week all have a tumble dryer? I could never do this because it takes ages for my sheets to dry, due to limited outdoor space/constant rain, and I sadly have no dryer. I change mine probably every three weeks but I wash my hair when I shower every day and I always bathe or shower before bed.

Reactions: 2
Every other week and flip my pillow over so one side is for clean hair and the other is for when it gets a bit dirtier I bathe at night though and am not sweaty. Don't think I could get into my bed if I hadnt washed the day off first.

Once a week. Anything less than that is revolting. Getting in to clean sheets is one of life's greatest pleasures, why deny yourself that?

I do have a dryer I just couldn’t cope with without one tbh

Once a week. I really don’t like going a day over the week. I change my pillow cases (not oh) half way though the week aswell
same. Otherwise I start feeling manky. My husband says I’m being silly.

Once a fortnight but pillowcases weekly or after a nightmare (my mum always did this when I was a child) and I've carried it on