Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liarliarliar

In winter once every couple of weeks as we don’t have a tumble dryer so hard to dry. We do shower once and sometimes twice a day though so it’s never minging. In summer I will gladly have it hung on the line every few days 😁

Dexy

VIP Member
Once a week. I really don’t like going a day over the week. I change my pillow cases (not oh) half way though the week aswell
same. Otherwise I start feeling manky. 😂 My husband says I’m being silly.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Once a fortnight. Myself and my partner don't sleep together (so that we can both get a good night's sleep). I shower before I go to bed and I'm not very sweaty so don't need to do it more often unless I'm unwell. Partner changes his more often because he's sweatier than I am. None of it gets ironed.

Catfan2

Chatty Member
Once a week. I don’t iron it as I tumble dry it and then put it straight back on the bed before it has time to crease 😁

Trixabellee9393

Around every 10 days I do mine :) I’m single so it’s just me sleeping in it and I shower every evening! I do the blanket which covers my bed every second Or third bedding wash so around once a month as it gets a bit grimy with cat hair etc :) I don’t iron a thing!

Al26

Once a fortnight but pillowcases weekly or after a nightmare (my mum always did this when I was a child) and I've carried it on

Genuine question - do those of you changing your sheets more than once a week all have a tumble dryer? I could never do this because it takes ages for my sheets to dry, due to limited outdoor space/constant rain, and I sadly have no dryer. I change mine probably every three weeks but I wash my hair when I shower every day and I always bathe or shower before bed.
I do have a dryer I just couldn’t cope with without one tbh

Looney toons

Twice a week most weeks but that's because its like 'hotbed' in our house, we work more or less opposite shifts so always someone in the damn bed day and night! One on a night shift, one on a day shift. Only iron pillow cases and i love love love ironing!

newtoyou

VIP Member
Every other week and flip my pillow over so one side is for clean hair and the other is for when it gets a bit dirtier :LOL: I bathe at night though and am not sweaty. Don't think I could get into my bed if I hadnt washed the day off first.

Tui

VIP Member
Every 2-3 weeks.I know I should do it more often but I live in a flat with no dryer and limited outdoor space so washing and drying the bedding involves draping it all over everywhere. Moving house soon and can’t wait to get a tumble dryer and a garden with a washing line l!