Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Once a week and I send them to the dry cleaner to wash and iron them for me. I used to do it myself and the super king duvet cover took forever to iron. Best £14 I spend all week.

Reactions: 3

Mycuppatea

Oh gosh... I was ours fortnightly 🙊
Me too. Fortnightly in the cooler months, weekly in the summer. I can't dry our king sized bedding and the children's bedding in one week unless I can put it outside on the line in summer, so in the winter I alternate one week tackling our bed, the next week doing the children's.

It's fine. We go to bed clean and change sleepwear more often.

Reactions: 3

Louisej3

VIP Member
Once a week
Four times a week in summer oh sweats horribly
No i dont iron as its silk and fluffy

Reactions: 2

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Same, more would be nice but doesn't seem necessary when it is not hot weather.

Adding to the question, do you iron your bedding?
I don't.

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Whenever it makes me gag getting into bed!lol
about once a week-my fella sweats loads
never iron it-don’t iron anything let alone bedding

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Genuine question - do those of you changing your sheets more than once a week all have a tumble dryer? I could never do this because it takes ages for my sheets to dry, due to limited outdoor space/constant rain, and I sadly have no dryer. I change mine probably every three weeks but I wash my hair when I shower every day and I always bathe or shower before bed.

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Honestly, I go months and months 😂 It just doesn't bother me or my husband and we both hate changing it equally 😬😬😬

I had been thinking of asking tattle this myself 🤣
So I've had a fair few likes on this post. Are these people the same as me or are they laughing cos if they don't laugh they'll cry 😂😂😂

Everyone else seems to change every other week at least. Come on people, own up if your like me! Help me feel less filthy 🤣

PS. The rest of my house is actually clean x

• Heart

Betty Bond

Is it really sad that I change mine every other day!
& the kids beds. My mum does, my Nan did too.
I don’t iron them though! Waffle bedding is the way forward 🤗

• Wow

Tor88

Reading this makes me feel awful! In the winter ever 3 weeks as it’s so hard to dry them without a tumble dryer. In the summer every week/10 days depends how busy I am. In fairness I bath before bed and also my partner Is only home weekends.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Twice a week.
Clean pillow cases every other day. (I'm a skincare freak)

I have a cleaner who also does my washing and ironing so they're ironed.. But I wouldn't if I had to do it myself 😂

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I change the pillow cases every few days (head sweaters!) but the full bed every week. We all bath and shower before bed. No ironing for bed clothes....

Titntat

VIP Member
Once a week for us unless it gets dirty. (Dirty cat prints, coffee spillage or my baby wees on the bed because I can never be bothered to get the changing mat at 4am 😂)
Were both clean and shower before bed.
Dont iron it but I fold the duvet half way and open the windows in the morning.

Reactions: 1

50sGirl

VIP Member
Bedding is changed weekly and I only iron the pillow cases. I put a fresh pillowcase on when I wash my hair so that gets changed more often than the sheets.

I changed all the beds once a week... hubby takes them off Friday morning, then when I get home from work Friday night I clean the house and put on a new set... it’s always ironed....
I have a ironing lady... always had for the last 20 years 🙈
I decide not to waste two full days at the weekend doing chores so I now do it all Friday after work ...