Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Every two weeks in colder months and try to do it weekly where possible in summer months. A family of four here and just don't have the space to dry it weekly indoors during colder months.

I iron my duvet covers and pillow cases before it goes back on though.

Reactions: 1

Jg182

Once a week. I really don’t like going a day over the week. I change my pillow cases (not oh) half way though the week aswell

GossBoss

VIP Member
Is it really sad that I change mine every other day!
& the kids beds. My mum does, my Nan did too.
I don’t iron them though! Waffle bedding is the way forward 🤗
Wow ! Do you mind me asking why you think that is necessary ? I'm not saying it isn't right if it's what you're happy doing just curious as to why so frequently.
I'm way too lazy for that lol , added to the fact I'm out of the house for 14hrs a day so just couldn't justify doing it that often

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Probably every two weeks, we’re both evening showerers so every week seems slightly unnecessary, although if it seems like it needs washing sooner I will! Also I’ve never ever ever ironed it! I barely iron though, everything gets folded/hung up and ironed as and when needed😬

Tree_

VIP Member
Once a week but i have to change the sheet every day as in the night i breastfeed my baby lieing down and she dribbles the milk out 🤢 would smell of sour milk if i didnt. If it wasn't for that then the sheet would be once a week too

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Once a week. We have air conditioning so it is the same in summer as our house is never that warm. We do not iron it.

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
Genuine question.. HOW on earth do you iron your bedding? I much prefer it ironed but a super king duvet cover is so easy to get lost in 🤪

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
Once a week. Anything less than that is revolting. Getting in to clean sheets is one of life's greatest pleasures, why deny yourself that?

Noname12345

Chatty Member
Don’t feel bad, everyone is different. People sweat differently and also have busier lives etc. I think I washed them every month when I was single as I showered before getting in them and I don’t smell like a sweaty man 😂
When I was single, i used to change it every two weeks. Unless it was very warm /I was ill

Once a week and I iron it. I can 100% promise you an ironed bed is 1000 x comfier than a not ironed one. When I’m chilling out I love a fluffy blanket and those get washed every other day purely because having them smell super fresh is a home comfort.

Londoner

Once a week max ten days.
I used to iron it, nowadays just the pillowcases and just press the duvet cover so it looks ok.
To be honest I get totally excited to jump into the clean bed. 🥰

Hc68759

VIP Member
Once a fortnight and I’ve never ironed bedding. My sheets don’t look creased when I put them back on.
In the summer I change the bedding once a week.

Noname12345

Chatty Member
I change our bedding at least once a week. More if necessary.
We have outdoor cats so sometimes we have muddy paw marks in the house.

Betty Bond

Wow ! Do you mind me asking why you think that is necessary ? I'm not saying it isn't right if it's what you're happy doing just curious as to why so frequently.
I'm way too lazy for that lol , added to the fact I'm out of the house for 14hrs a day so just couldn't justify doing it that often
I I don’t mind at all, I’m lucky enough to have a washing machine & tumble drier. I get up at 5:30am. Bit ocd I suppose. But my mum is the same, as was my Nan.