Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Who are the lucky bastards only having to put out annually?!! So jealous...my hubby is a horny fucker and gets all moody if he goes more than 2 weeks without. We are a twice weekly kinda couple but if it were up to me I'd take a vow of celibacy. Honestly...give me a cuppa and a flake anyway!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Custard cream

Wow reading these replies makes me feel bad. Last time my husband and I had sex was 7 months ago! We have 4 kids under 5 though and our eldest is going through a phase (maybe due to lockdown) of not going to sleep until really really late and tbh by the time she’s asleep I’m so exhausted if dh came near me id probably kill him! Also I’m still breastfeeding our youngest baby and I don’t know if that’s affecting my sex drive but I’m just not interested. My poor husband lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Veronica

Chatty Member
Haven't had sex with my husband for 3 years! 😳😳😳Neither of us are that bothered and now it's been so long I wouldn't know what to do!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Ok real talk from me now lol...
Because I want to show that every relationship is different and people shouldn’t feel bad or compare themselves and their relationship!
My husband and I are in our 30s and have no kids. When we first met we would typically have sex every time we saw each other which was weekly, when I moved in with him initially it would be a couple of times a week, but I wouldn’t say either of us have insatiable sexual appetites.
A couple of years ago due to me having PCOS I started to get issues with my periods lasting for a long time and I have never wanted to do it while I’m on, and nor does he. So they were a good few months about two years ago where we couldn’t have actual penetrative sex for several months, partly because of the bleeding and partly because I was a total hormonal mess and just didn’t want to do it (i’ve had it looked into many times in the past and it’s related to my hormonal imbalances)
Without being smug, I will say that we have always had an extremely close and happy relationship and marriage, and I can say that a lack of sex from time to time has never affected our relationship. I often offer to satisfy my husband in other ways if we can’t do it LOL - and I do often 😁🤣 but sometimes he says the biggest turn on for him to see me turned on, and he feels guilty if he gets pleasure and I don’t.

Sex is great but it is not the be all and end all...when I was younger I was in an extremely “passionate” relationship with a guy where we had explosive sexual chemistry but then when it came to commitment he was severely lacking!

I would much rather be with my loving and committed husband in a secure marriage and have great, intimate sex a couple of times a month when we both feel like we want to do it, rather than with the ex I mentioned above.

It’s the love between you that will get you through the tough times, not your bonkability.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Custard cream

Haven't had sex with my husband for 3 years! 😳😳😳Neither of us are that bothered and now it's been so long I wouldn't know what to do!!!
So glad I’m not the only one, honestly the way I feel right now, if I never had sex again - it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.

Who are the lucky bastards only having to put out annually?!! So jealous...my hubby is a horny fucker and gets all moody if he goes more than 2 weeks without. We are a twice weekly kinda couple but if it were up to me I'd take a vow of celibacy. Honestly...give me a cuppa and a flake anyway!!
A cuppa and a flake you say? Are we the same person?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Me & my husband haven’t had sex in 19 months. (I’m counting) & only had sex twice in the last 4 yrs, I’ve given up now, tired of rejection now just get on with my life, I do occasionally feel down & miserable but if I talk to him he tells me I’m selfish!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I'd say every second night /morning. I do my best to be a hoe for him in the bedroom because i know that's what he needs and likes. It keeps the relationship great i don't care how tired i am I'll summon the energy to have sex as in my opinion its really important in relationships and it's fun too.
I get it.. but this also makes me feel a bit sad for women, it shouldnt be sex for anyone else but you. And its enjoying sex, not being a hoe. Thats not a dig at you, its just sad what gets ingrained in our heads

Reactions: 34

Shinythings

VIP Member
Hope this is ok to put here.
Today marks 20 months with no sex in the relationship for me and my other half. Haven't tried iniating for a long time as before he was always says he's not in mood /depression doesn't allow him 😭
Unfortunately he did cheat last year (one time one woman he says) but yeah.
Pretty shit and just wanted it off my chest.
So he's to depressed to have sex with you but not a stranger? Nah, bin him off immediately before your self esteem is crushed beyond repair.

Reactions: 34

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He said if things don't improve.
Leave him first, sorry but threatening to leave you if you don’t have sex with him is coercion. You should not feel pressure to have sex if you’re not up for it and he should respect that. You deserve better than that x

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I am going though the dreaded 'change' and have been for a long time. If 'it' comes any where near me, anytime soon, i will not be responsible for my actions. #bobbit.

Oh for the days when i was insatiable, now i am just a flushed, flushed and flushed again hot mess. For all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
To be fair, as much as I love the man, there are times when the only thing I’d like to see inserted is a rod up his arse, then sometimes I look at him and see nothing but a sex god!
You reminded me of someone on the Hinch thread who told us that her husband had "Taken her up the Shard for her 40th birthday." I had to compose myself before commenting.....

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
He said if things don't improve.
Tell him that's fine and suggest he buys one of those plastic holes he can wank into from Lovehoney then go out and get yourself the life you deserve without that manipulative piece of shit dragging you down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Wow reading these replies makes me feel bad. Last time my husband and I had sex was 7 months ago! We have 4 kids under 5 though and our eldest is going through a phase (maybe due to lockdown) of not going to sleep until really really late and tbh by the time she’s asleep I’m so exhausted if dh came near me id probably kill him! Also I’m still breastfeeding our youngest baby and I don’t know if that’s affecting my sex drive but I’m just not interested. My poor husband lol
If it helps me and my bf used to have sex every other day or whatever and now we have a baby it’s like once every two weeks or something. I still love him I just can’t be arsed hahaha

Reactions: 27

judsmum

Chatty Member
Could be once a week, once a month or every day of the week! It’s certainly not ‘pencilled’ in! To be fair, as much as I love the man, there are times when the only thing I’d like to see inserted is a rod up his arse, then sometimes I look at him and see nothing but a sex god!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shestheman22

well if you feel bad then I feel even worse, we haven’t done it for 7 months either but we don’t even have kids 😂 I’m just not interested at all

I’ve never been interested in sex, I thought it was (ironically) because of the pill but I stopped taking it for a while and I still wasn’t interested 😂 we’ve been together a few years and in the beginning of the relationship it was okay but it really hurts for me so I tend to avoid it. If we do go near each other we tend to do other stuff and not the whole way as it’s not worth the hassle.
He’s always busy with work and does really long shifts so he’s tired a lot and I’m always really stressed with work. But he would do it all the time if he could. It breaks my heart really that I don’t give him it and if I’m honest I’m expecting him to leave me eventually because of it. I think about it a lot but I don’t know what to do because I can’t just make myself want it! I’m just not a sexual person at all and never have been. It’s psychological definitely, as I don’t have much confidence in myself.
Last time we did it was in December and before that it would have been months before. He’s just given up trying now. We are early 20s with no kids, sad isn’t it 😩

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Were in late thirties and we haven't for just over 2 years. Not even really spoken about it. Just wonder if gone off me really

• Sad
  • Heart

101d

VIP Member
Around once a week here. We are late 20's, work full time, been together 6 years and have a dog who makes us tired lol

• Haha