How much have you spent today? #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takeaway was amazing for those who were left dangling from the last thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
£0 yesterday

Today:
£ Rent
£22 off peak gym
£6.73 maybe at lidl. Don't have the receipt to hand.

Thurs
£36 M+S
£13 cab
£x IKEA
£34 lunch (not at IKEA! Would like to have tried one of their veggie hotdogs tho 👀)

Fri
£16 hotel chocolat

Saturday
£25 co op

Sunday
£24 independent artists market
£23 eBay
£150 on a new playroom rug after experiencing one of those padded mats IRL - had assumed they were tit cos of Insta floggers but they’re actually brilliant! The old playroom rug will go into hall + when LO is older this mat will go in the gym. So have its life cycle determined lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lidl. £2.14

Inkifi : £25.91 Photobook of my sister's last two photoshoots combined from three months ago. They have 25% off at the moment and I was going to order anyway. I personally love making the books for her.

Need to rebook with our usual photographer, but I'm looking for someone new too.

• Heart
Sunday - £72 Tesco 🙄

Monday - £0!

Tuesday - most (relatively) expensive haircut in world for my son! He wanted to go himself (we have reached the 13 year old “embarrassing mum stage”), so I gave him a £20 note, explained giving the girl a tip and told him to find me in a cafe afterwards. So, £1.20 parking, £4.05 Cafe Nero. He returned having had a barely noticeable trim (TBF he does look tidier). I asked for my change, expecting £5 back. But no - “you said to give it to her” 🤦‍♀️

so he gave her a £7 tip on a £13 hair cut.

and she took £7 off a 13 year old boy 🤨

so yeah, Tuesday…
£1.20 parking
£4.05 -some icy watery drink Cafe Nero
£20 - boy’s haircut 🙄
£22 - petrol & car wash

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4