How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does nobody ever want to say how much they earn, even on anonymous forums 😂
So let’s do it... what’s your job, how much do you earn annually?

I’ll start.
I work in adult entertainment, on webcams. I haven’t been doing it a full year but I earn on average £2,000 a month

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I’m in the minority, I always tell people how much I earn if they ask! 😂 I work part time in the beauty industry and earn about £3/4K a year (self employed so depends!)

Reactions: 10
I work as a Marketing Assistant for a beauty brand and earn £24.6k per annum before tax

Reactions: 6
Work part time at Sainsburys on gm and earn 9k per year (currently on maternity leave)

Reactions: 7
I work in care & earn anything between £1500-£1900 p/m after tax, just depends on how much overtime I do! Sometimes I can break the 2k mark but I have to kill myself to do so. I think last tax year I earned £25k but again overtime does play into this so I'm expecting this tax year I've earned more as I have worked A LOT of hours. I am slowly coming out of the 'it's rude to ask about earnings' mindset because I do feel sharing can sometimes give you an indication on what you could potentially earn or whether you could negotiate your current wage comparing to others earnings in the same field. It's also helped me because I'm currently in a senior position but next step is management, however, after speaking to others who are new to the role I'm actually earning more because I'm not salaried & they are. So right now a promotion isn't the best idea financially for me at this moment in time, not to say it won't be in the future but atm I enjoy being able to pull a few extra shifts for the extra £

Reactions: 12
£8.62 an hour
I had my yearly review and you get a pay raise judged on how well you do
I got a glowing-couldn’t-fault-me-at-all review then she told me I was getting my raise
A full 2p an hour
I told her she was welcome to keep it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Office manager. 30k. South Yorkshire. I’d deffo do adult entertainment on webcams but would die laughing I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Office manager. 30k. South Yorkshire. I’d deffo do adult entertainment on webcams but would die laughing I think!
Haha, I think I'd be really good on a phone sex line as I have a filthy mind!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha, I think I'd be really good on a phone sex line as I have a filthy mind!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Defintely could not do this. I would be telling them off for phoning me :ROFLMAO: So maybe I should be a dominatrix

I don't really have a set amount I earn as we own a business but between us we take home between £150 - £200K . We do not have extravagant lifestyles so nobody would think we earn that BUT we both financially support our families, parents and siblings. So realistically we probably earn £80K for the year for us

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My last full time permanent job was an NHS medical secretary earning approximately £21,500 per annum. I'm a part-time contractor in the NHS now, employed via an agency, and my hourly rate is about £11.15.

Reactions: 1
Civil servant, 39k, looking for a side earner if anyone knows of anything which isn’t MLM or forex scams, I have no discernible talents and can’t do ‘crafty’ stuff

How anonymous can you be on webcams?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.