How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s very quiet on there, is anyone going to spill the tea on there? Would love to know 😂

Reactions: 3
Do you mind saying how many years experience you have? I have 5-6 years would class myself as mid weight and I’m on 23.5k in Manchester. Love my job but feel so underpaid ☹
I work in product - have managed many designers, you are definitely underpaid for a mid-weight.
In govt as a mid-weight, you would earn about 35k
as a senior 49-57

Previous to govt job I was in private saas platform and the designers were earning between 28 for most junior and 60k for lead (2 direct reports)

Reactions: 2
Why does nobody ever want to say how much they earn, even on anonymous forums 😂
So let’s do it... what’s your job, how much do you earn annually?

I’ll start.
I work in adult entertainment, on webcams. I haven’t been doing it a full year but I earn on average £2,000 a month
Just curious are you still in the industry? How's it going...

What do they do to earn that?
I find Australia pay way more than here. My relative has just finished uni and is earning more on a graduate scheme than I do after 15 years in the legal industry. Another relative is in sales over there and earns an absolute fortune!! The only downside is I found the cost of living to be much higher there, but then that could be because I shopped where my relatives shopped who all have money lol x

I find Australia pay way more than here. My relative has just finished uni and is earning more on a graduate scheme than I do after 15 years in the legal industry. Another relative is in sales over there and earns an absolute fortune!! The only downside is I found the cost of living to be much higher there, but then that could be because I shopped where my relatives shopped who all have money lol x
Everything is relative. I am an Australian living in the UK and find Australia so expensive for daily living when I go home. They have not experienced the same economic issues we have here in the UK, so it is not really comparable.

I've spent some time in Australia (and New Zealand) and they have higher unemployment and the cost of living is high so while they may earn more they may not be better off materially other than a lot more free sunshine.

Standard basic per week as get extras for starting/performance etc. Just way always called it In football

I wonder why footballers’ pay is always mentioned in weeks rather than monthly or yearly like everyone else. Do they get paid during the summer between the seasons?

Building surveyor (trainee). £30k pa. Once chartered (which is being paid for by my company), I should end up on around £50k. After a few years experience, some jobs are up to £100k, which is the dream!! The career progression in this field is amazing, and there is plenty of work around. If you are stuck for what to do I would look into it... this time 2 years ago I was unemployed with no direction, and after completing a PG diploma in building surveying, I immediately found a job. Would never have happened if I hadn't been watching Homes Under the Hammer this time 2 years ago and out of curiosity researched the career. Now I'm 23 with great prospects and about to buy my first property.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder why footballers’ pay is always mentioned in weeks rather than monthly or yearly like everyone else. Do they get paid during the summer between the seasons?
I work very closely with my local team, and generally speaking the answer it no. They are contracted to be paid during the season and for a couple of weeks pre-season. Its no life in the lower leagues and I feel for their wives & families. Imagine knowing that you could be out of work every year in May, and have to travel the length of the country to get another job.
Average pay for my team is around £1500 a week.

I work in admin for a training company now, I earn £22k. I worked in property management until Christmas and my salary was £18,500. Not worth the hassle for the money!

Account manager for a fintech company, £26k FTE. I work 3 days/week so take home £1200 month.

Reactions: 1
The last time I worked before having to leave due to health reasons, I was a college lecturer and earned £21,400 before tax and N.I.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.