How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished a short six month contract off shore and have a new one starting in six weeks, 4 week rotation, earning an extra £19K a year plus return flights home on rotation so I'm feeling rather happy today, not smug just rather happy :)

Reactions: 5
I thought I was doing ok until I see some of the salaries on here. I am on 50k for a office based local government job. Not a useful front line job, just piece of piss back office stuff.
50k is more than I’ll ever earn in the NHS so you’re definitely doing alright! 😭

Reactions: 5
I thought I was doing ok until I see some of the salaries on here. I am on 50k for a office based local government job. Not a useful front line job, just piece of piss back office stuff.
That's OK though? I'm local government office based doing PR and I'm on 30k.

I've started a new thread, continue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.