Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
Maybe a glass of wine in the evening once the kids are in bed if my husband isn’t working or on call. Other than that we try to get out at least once a month together and we might share a bottle.

Titntat

VIP Member
Normally a bottle or two a week. Unless I'm going out out then its alot more (really got out out. Maybe 2/3 times a year)
Used to go out thurs, friday and saturday when I was younger and get absolutely shit faced. Takes me a week to recover now 🙄

Josie69

I used to drink a lot but my partner used to work in the pub trade then and he used to work Fridays and Saturday nights so I used to have a bottle of wine on each of those nights.

He has a 9-5 job now though so thankfullyI have stopped meeting him from work in the week for drinks and drinking on. my own at weekends! Also my god recently the alcohol has given me two day hangovers where I am throwing up till 10pm the day after.

But probably have a couple of glasses a wine a week maybe now?

carebear123

I've recently been out with my friend for a night out that's first time I've drunk in two years.im in my 30s I get bought bottles of wine every birthday but they are collecting in the cupboard as I'm not a drinker.id rather sit with a nice cuppa and no hangover the next day

PlainJane10

I used to drink a lot in my 20s, binge drinking, social alcoholic. I suffer from depression and anxiety, possibly did then as well and the alcohol masked it, but drinking now makes me feel much, much worse the next day. I also suffer badly with vaginal thrush and tee total is the only way to keep it under control - that and eating zero sugar. Well of course I'm a chocoholic! And I do drink, just not very often. It's still definitely a social crutch for me, but not something I've ever felt the need to do when I'm on my own.

Louisej3

VIP Member
Me and my partner Rarely ever drink unless its a special occasion
Have both seen the effects of what alcohol does so would rather not obtain it
me and my partner both have had alcoholic family members and both suffered different types of abuse from this which has left physically scarring and alot of trauma just greatful for him that we don't need those people in our life

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I rarely drink, I'm twenty, all my mates are out drinking every weekend and it makes me feel a right weirdo! don't get me wrong I love a nice prosecco, disarronno, Malibu (not all together! xD) but just CBA with the drinking all weekend. I have visions of me hitting my forties and going on mad benders all weekend to make up for it or something LMFAO!