How much alcohol do you drink a week?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my partner Rarely ever drink unless its a special occasion
Have both seen the effects of what alcohol does so would rather not obtain it
me and my partner both have had alcoholic family members and both suffered different types of abuse from this which has left physically scarring and alot of trauma just greatful for him that we don't need those people in our life

I rarely drink, I'm twenty, all my mates are out drinking every weekend and it makes me feel a right weirdo! don't get me wrong I love a nice prosecco, disarronno, Malibu (not all together! xD) but just CBA with the drinking all weekend. I have visions of me hitting my forties and going on mad benders all weekend to make up for it or something LMFAO!

I used to be a binge drinker. It caused me no end of problems. I had to stop when it was affecting my relationships.
I rarely drink these days. I might have one glass of beer/cider but that's it.

Mostly not at all, only occasionally in the summer if we do a bbq or sit on the local green area opposite the pub I’ll have a glass of cider. Having a deceased alcoholic parent will do that to you though, I didn’t want my children growing up around regular drinking.

Stopped drinking when I was 23 because I was unable to draw the line of where was 'too much'. Now a few years down the line I will have the odd drink every now and then, but can be months between and mostly in the house rather than going out drinking.

Reactions: 1
None. Just never got into it to begin with so I really don't like anything about it. Also being an introvert there's never been any peer pressure although I'm not someone who would succumb to that anyway.