How long is your commute?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the flip side... I purposely look for jobs away from where I live.

I wake at 5am. My drive is 1.5 hours each way (on a good run) I know some people would never do that....but I actually enjoy the car rave I have.

Been doing this for about 13 years!

About 30 minutes in the car driving then another 15 minutes trying to find a parking space 😈.

Would like to be nearer to home but do benefit from the down time to unwind. I do work shifts so driving home on country roads at midnight isn't much fun.

On the flip side... I purposely look for jobs away from where I live.

I wake at 5am. My drive is 1.5 hours each way (on a good run) I know some people would never do that....but I actually enjoy the car rave I have.

Been doing this for about 13 years!
I do enjoy a good sing a long too but not enought for a 1.5 hr drive!

We have just moved house... my commute is now a 6 min drive. But I walk and takes me 20 minutes

My commute is an hour each way and I don’t mind really. I can get a good podcast on and relax into the drive!

Reactions: 1
1.5 hours door to door each way. Combination of Walking, Bus and Train. Don’t mind it, Netflix, iPlayer and my Kindle make it enjoyable

25 min walk to station (quick pit stop dropping my child off on the way), 45 min train (stood up as never any seats), 7 min tube, 5 min walk to office

my Fitbit says I walk 7 miles a day 😫