Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve seen some really damaged people putting a tea bag in the cold milk, then adding hot water on top.

anyone who does that should qualify for free counselling on the NHS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Trixabellee9393

Coffee granules, a sugar on top, then the hot water, then a crap ton of milk.

Tea bag, a sugar on top, hot water, stir it round about ten times then squeeze out the tea bag, then a crap ton of milk.

I like my milk 😂. Oh and I have to stir about twenty times so the sugar is fully mixed in! My colleagues have given up making me drinks now haha. I always tell them they’ve done it wrong 😂 xx

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m talking instant coffee here because I’ve just had this argument 😂

the only correct method is;
Cold Milk (I use unsweetened almond and oat milk, both mixed together) goes in first.

Then the coffee granules.... mix mix mix!

The boiling water is made with a salted caramel greentea tea bag. This is the coffee game changer 😏

add a small amount of boiling water and shake it up...to make sure the granulated coffee is now dissolved.

add the rest of the boiling tea water.
Apparently this makes me weird.

Normal tea is black, the problem is, if it’s normal tea you need normal cow milk, because you can’t be messing around with the alternative milk in the normal tea!!

Fruit teas are the actual work of Satan.

But nettle, peppermint etc I can get behind....

thoughts?
And you can throw the fancy pancy keurig drinks in as well 🙄

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
What’s this about coffee then milk then water?
Never heard of it hun.

coffee, water then milk.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
My husband only drinks instant coffee. If I make it, I add the granules, stir in a little bit of milk (skimmed) mix it up and then add boiling water.

Tea I amvery particular and it took about seven years to finally enjoy a cup of tea my husband makes me. I always prefer to do it myself. Never drink tea on holiday even if they’re my regular tea bags. It’s just not right. Twinings English Breakfast in the cup, water ( I prefer it from the instant hot water tap and can’t wait to get one installed now we’ve moved), leave the tea bag only for the time it takes to go and get a spoon and the milk out of the fridge. Stir and squeeze, then take my teabag out and dunk it in husband’s cup to simultaneously get both on the spoon to throw away and make his a bit stronger. Then only when the bag is gone do I add the milk. Only skimmed cows milk and a decent splash (my husband calls it baby tea). I can tell when someone has added the milk and then squeezed and removed the tea bag. The only place I will drink tea made differently is at my grandparents house because they do milk first (😱) and I hate to tell them it’s wrong!

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
If you love a strong cup of tea you either have to go with glengette (welsh tea) or Yorkshire gold... no others will do!

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I have strong tea with a spoonful of sweetener in. I put tea bag in 1st, hot water then milk and sweetener after.
Partner likes coffee and drinks so much but we have a coffee machine but sometimes i will make him a milky coffee - cup of cold milk mixed with 2 spoonfuls of coffee and 3 sugars in microwave for 1 minute, stir then microwave for another minute. Give it a stir and hey presto milky coffee 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Coffee-
Favourite mug, has to be the chunky Thor one or the blue stripey one. I'm very particular 😂 a spoon of instant coffee, 2 sweeteners, then a finger level of cold milk.add boiling water and stir. Milk has to go in first or the coffee burns and tastes shite 🙃

Tea- Rapunzel mug, though I am less fussy. Must be big though!
Teabag, boiled water, leave to brew a couple of minutes, stir, strain, then milk.

People that put milk in with the teabag before water are surely descendents of the devil 😂😂

I’ve seen some really damaged people putting a tea bag in the cold milk, then adding hot water on top.

anyone who does that should qualify for free counselling on the NHS.
I've just said similar 😂Who even are these people?! It's just wrong on all levels 😂😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What’s this about coffee then milk then water?
Never heard of it hun.

coffee, water then milk.
nooooooo, you need to mix the instant with the cold milk so you don’t burn the instant!!!

If you burn the instant you’re then drinking burnt coffee 😐

it honestly tastes better that way 😂 I didn’t believe it until I tried it 😂🤣

I used to take 8/12 sweetener tablets in coffee 😬 I’ve given it up and haven’t used any in about 2 years, I was addicted to the stuff. 🙈🙈🙈

i will make him a milky coffee - cup of cold milk mixed with 2 spoonfuls of coffee and 3 sugars in microwave for 1 minute, stir then microwave for another minute. Give it a stir and hey presto milky coffee 👌
WHY DO YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH 😂🤣
This sounds....... interesting 😂

Rosiepie

VIP Member
We love strong coffee. Husband bought a cheap aero press and although it’s a bit of a faff to make, the coffee is amazing. We warm up coconut milk and use a frother and then pour milk on top of the coffee. Never looked back.
You are right about not using alternative milks in tea - it just tastes weird, although oddly I can manage soya milk in my tea as long as the tea is strong 😂

hrh89

VIP Member
nooooooo, you need to mix the instant with the cold milk so you don’t burn the instant!!!

If you burn the instant you’re then drinking burnt coffee 😐

it honestly tastes better that way 😂 I didn’t believe it until I tried it 😂🤣

I used to take 8/12 sweetener tablets in coffee 😬 I’ve given it up and haven’t used any in about 2 years, I was addicted to the stuff. 🙈🙈🙈
😂 madness. Never even thought to do it that way. I will test it out tomorrow!

• Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
Needs to be a particular cup and spoon. Bleached beforehand. Two half spoonfuls of sugar, four spoonfuls of Kenco. Half milk, microwaved for 32 seconds. Fill the rest with boiling water and stir clockwise 32 times.
Could never have coffee made by someone else.

(I have diagnosed OCD)

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
I’m from up north so it’s tea bag/milk/hot water (2 sugars from mr itsallaboutmememe)
hes from down south so it’s tea bag/hot water (then his sugars in his)
we both think the other is in the wrong!

caused many rows this has

Teabag in cup ( preferably not to big or fat or thick) half a teaspoon sugar. Boiling water. Stir ten times, go get soya milk. Remove teabag with a little squeeze so as not to drip it everywhere. Then in goes a little bit of milk, none of that baby tea round here.
Done. Has to be drank a point below boiling otherwise it’s a waste. But honestly as a mother that doesn’t happen so often 😂

Coffee granules, a sugar on top, then the hot water, then a crap ton of milk.

Tea bag, a sugar on top, hot water, stir it round about ten times then squeeze out the tea bag, then a crap ton of milk.

I like my milk 😂. Oh and I have to stir about twenty times so the sugar is fully mixed in! My colleagues have given up making me drinks now haha. I always tell them they’ve done it wrong 😂 xx
And I thought I was the only weirdo who knows how many time’s they stir tea 😂

Alightened

VIP Member
2 heaped teaspoons of coffee, cold milk on top then stir manically until coffee has dissolved in the milk, pour on hot water.

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
I’m talking instant coffee here because I’ve just had this argument 😂

the only correct method is;
Cold Milk (I use unsweetened almond and oat milk, both mixed together) goes in first.

Then the coffee granules.... mix mix mix!

The boiling water is made with a salted caramel greentea tea bag. This is the coffee game changer 😏

add a small amount of boiling water and shake it up...to make sure the granulated coffee is now dissolved.

add the rest of the boiling tea water.
Apparently this makes me weird.

Normal tea is black, the problem is, if it’s normal tea you need normal cow milk, because you can’t be messing around with the alternative milk in the normal tea!!

Fruit teas are the actual work of Satan.

But nettle, peppermint etc I can get behind....

thoughts?
And you can throw the fancy pancy keurig drinks in as well 🙄
Instant coffee!!! Actual liquid dog poo. Fact.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Kenco decaff, xylitol sweetener 1tsp and unsweetened soya milk.
My 'coffee' barely qualifies as coffee tbf 🤷‍♀️