Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Instant coffee. Coffee first, then the boiling water then skimmed milk. Can't stand milky coffee and even with semi skimmed it tastes too creamy to me!

I don't drink tea so never know how to make it when i'm making it for someone as never know how long to leave the tea bag in for?!

I drink loads of peppermint tea. I leave the bag in.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
My man likes his coffee with the milk and granules first, stir it and then add the water.
I'm a big tea drinker and it has to be tea bag, hot water, brew for two minutes and then add a tiny drop of milk.

xtn71

Chatty Member
Tetley decaf teabag, water, unsweetened Alpro almond milk and then add sweetener :)

Coffee granules, unsweetened Alpro almond milk, sweetener, and then add the water

Anyone else?

Last edited:

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
Instant coffee-2 spoons of sugar, coffee granules then milk and once the water has boiled wait a minute or two then pour it in. NEVER pour boiling water into the cup it will burn your coffee granules.

Tea-sugar & teabag in mug, add boiling water then milk goes in last. NO WEAK TEA FOR ME PLEASE!
That's probaly why my coffee isn't that good haha..

If you love a strong cup of tea you either have to go with glengette (welsh tea) or Yorkshire gold... no others will do!
I've use to just have Yorkshire tea but recently brought the gold ones... I can taste the difference.

Moe

VIP Member
Tetleys but always with honey and lemon. I started that decades ago when I got laryngitis but got hooked.
Got a fancy nespresso machine a gift but mostly just use it for the hot milk as I don’t like any of the capsules I have plus they are not very eco friendly.

vikka

VIP Member
Boil water, let cool a bit, during which I get my mug, coffe/tea, milk, sugar.
Put tea/coffee in mug, then add a bit of sugar, then hot water, lastly milk.
(Though for tea, let steep first, then add milk with bag still in, saves me the use of a spoon for stirring :ROFLMAO:)
I don't always add milk to tea.

Any drink that needs boiling water, I let the water come to a boil and then cool a bit.
Affects the taste so much, boiling water really just burns coffee/tea.

You won't burn your granules when using hot water instead of boiling.
I find the granules don't dissolve as nicely when adding milk first (which I've done before to be done quicker, wasn't worth it).

Adding milk first to instant coffee is as bad as adding milk first to tea.
It's criminal! 😳

coconochanel

VIP Member
Instant coffee-2 spoons of sugar, coffee granules then milk and once the water has boiled wait a minute or two then pour it in. NEVER pour boiling water into the cup it will burn your coffee granules.

Tea-sugar & teabag in mug, add boiling water then milk goes in last. NO WEAK TEA FOR ME PLEASE!

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Tea bag 1 sugar
Hot water
Squeeze tea bag immediately - not a fan of strong tea
Oat milk - I am one of those special c***s that cant have dairy

Lemon and ginger tea - only because I suffer with bloating and indigestion often, as I said, special c***

😁

Sln2404

Tea bag, 1 sugar, hot water then milk. Brew for about 3 minutes, I like a really strong tea but with a generous glug of milk. Fairly dark in colour.

Louisej3

VIP Member
I drink tea only so tea hot water then milk if i want it
My partner is weird and does his coffee milk goes in the cup first to be warm up in the microwave then add the coffee and sugar then the water and stir

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Coffee-
Favourite mug, has to be the chunky Thor one or the blue stripey one. I'm very particular πŸ˜‚ a spoon of instant coffee, 2 sweeteners, then a finger level of cold milk.add boiling water and stir. Milk has to go in first or the coffee burns and tastes shite πŸ™ƒ

Tea- Rapunzel mug, though I am less fussy. Must be big though!
Teabag, boiled water, leave to brew a couple of minutes, stir, strain, then milk.

People that put milk in with the teabag before water are surely descendents of the devil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I've just said similar πŸ˜‚Who even are these people?! It's just wrong on all levels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚