Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh moody cow doesn't like some of the comments about her media area. Someone said shame about having a nice sofa and not being able to see the tv from that area anymore. "Not everyone wants to have the TV on all the time, it's for relaxing, reading, blah blah. " She only moved the tv for her AD balsam hill free Xmas tree to go there. So predictable. Everyone was saying what a stupid place the tv was on the wall in the lounge anyway.

Reactions: 2
Oh moody cow doesn't like some of the comments about her media area. Someone said shame about having a nice sofa and not being able to see the tv from that area anymore. "Not everyone wants to have the TV on all the time, it's for relaxing, reading, blah blah. " She only moved the tv for her AD balsam hill free Xmas tree to go there. So predictable. Everyone was saying what a stupid place the tv was on the wall in the lounge anyway.
Strange set up …can hear the tele from original seating but can’t see it but great place to read …with headphones on 🙄

• Haha
For as long as I’ve followed her they’ve had tvs in every room they’ve used. The only reason they don’t have one in the living room now is the layout doesn’t work for a tv on the wall. Her house was designed in the days when tvs came with giant stands to sit them on and people had a dining area off the living room.

They’d have been better off putting a wall up and creating a little hidden cinema/tv room off the main living room. It would have been much cosier in the winter and made both rooms look less disjointed. It’s a horrible addition, her taste is in her 🍑

Reactions: 4
For as long as I’ve followed her they’ve had tvs in every room they’ve used. The only reason they don’t have one in the living room now is the layout doesn’t work for a tv on the wall. Her house was designed in the days when tvs came with giant stands to sit them on and people had a dining area off the living room.

They’d have been better off putting a wall up and creating a little hidden cinema/tv room off the main living room. It would have been much cosier in the winter and made both rooms look less disjointed. It’s a horrible addition, her taste is in her 🍑
Exactly this, it is a very odd decision and as you say only made the areas more disjointed.
---
Strange set up …can hear the tele from original seating but can’t see it but great place to read …with headphones on 🙄
Just so odd having the lounge and the big sofa and then a little sofa and TV all squashed together with no door. Absolutely bizarre. As you say really great area to relax in when you can hear the telly. She should have just put the tv above the fire place instead of stupid frames and decorations. Plenty of people have tvs over fire places it can be done safely.

Reactions: 1
We had a very similar unit built, we primed and painted it over a weekend because I have a job. She's such an annoying fanny.

Exactly this, it is a very odd decision and as you say only made the areas more disjointed.
---

Just so odd having the lounge and the big sofa and then a little sofa and TV all squashed together with no door. Absolutely bizarre. As you say really great area to relax in when you can hear the telly. She should have just put the tv above the fire place instead of stupid frames and decorations. Plenty of people have tvs over fire places it can be done safely.
Especially when her fire isn't even real

• Haha
She’s got a corner sofa next on the list… the begging for freebies list she means the sad grifter

She‘s away at a competition again this weekend look out for the poor me with my new electric car 😂
She is superwoman isn't she? Does she ever stop.....decorating, cleaning, walking the dog, making eggs in her AD gifted swan poacher, preparing wonderful soups from pre prepared vegetable bags, the gym and endless B&M/Homesense trips? No wonder she doesn't work with all those important things to do🤣🤣

Oh yes no doubt she will be moaning about the charging station price again.

• Haha
She is superwoman isn't she? Does she ever stop.....decorating, cleaning, walking the dog, making eggs in her AD gifted swan poacher, preparing wonderful soups from pre prepared vegetable bags, the gym and endless B&M/Homesense trips? No wonder she doesn't work with all those important things to do🤣🤣

Oh yes no doubt she will be moaning about the charging station price again.
Surely you can book at hotel with chargers?

Surely you can book at hotel with chargers?
Goodness knows, last time she was moaning how they didn't have enough charge and they had spent over 50 quid and still wasn't fully charged or some crap
---
ETA its such riveting content 🥱 I switch off

I meant to comment this the other day but she’s so boring that I forgot. The panelling at the back of the media wall is HIDEOUS!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she doesn’t block it off to make a proper snug or even make that a home office. Her hubby use to have an office in the old house. Just put the damn TV on the wall over the fire….. or but let do aesthetics or practical 🙄 All that space and crammed into a small area with the larger area like an office breakout area

Reactions: 4
I think she should just do one with her stupid snug area and just have a living room like the bloody rest of us have , the silly dribbly bint. Sick of her moon head and her man chest in her wife beater dithering about over boring shite …. Sorry hens just had to get that off my chest 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she should just do one with her stupid snug area and just have a living room like the bloody rest of us have , the silly dribbly bint. Sick of her moon head and her man chest in her wife beater dithering about over boring shite …. Sorry hens just had to get that off my chest 🤣🤣🤣
Lol let it all out

• Haha
Reactions: 5