House on the move.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These have to be THE most irritating people on TikTok. I've had to block every single one of them. I can't stand to see another one of their crappy staged videos anymore. Not one of them can act, Nick's facial expressions.. well I don't even have words for them. It's just too much 🤮.

Reactions: 2
Still haven’t seen much “volunteering” work happening in Mexico..

Reactions: 1
Same had to block them all...and wonder how much volunteering is going on?!?!

They get very defensive when accused of just holidaying in Mexico!

Yeah it was another content house but then everyone fell out but yeah it did do okay at the time
I’ve had a spy on some of the of the people involved lozza. All quite young but seem fun enough x

I’ve had a spy on some of the of the people involved lozza. All quite young but seem fun enough x
That lewis that was a part of it did snowden and is quite close to oliver douglas .im not keen on rep nick or maddie but my favoutite is seth i love his content

My fav is seth too. I always iked him and he seems such a nuce person i miss the house i wish something like it will come back at some point

Ive been following seths football stories on instsgram hes got a great sense of humour too

It's sethmarshyyy on insta I also like mohib from house on the move as well. He's been doing really well
Did you see Seth comment on Mankey’s dart board TT?
Do you know if they know each other?

Did you see Seth comment on Mankey’s dart board TT?
Do you know if they know each other?
No I didn't see .i know they know each other as he saw him at tokfest and obviously mankey is good friends with repnick who was in the house with seth .it's just a shame seth hangs around with bad people as he is a nice guy himself .