Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
These have to be THE most irritating people on TikTok. I've had to block every single one of them. I can't stand to see another one of their shitty staged videos anymore. Not one of them can act, Nick's facial expressions.. well I don't even have words for them. It's just too much šŸ¤®.

Reactions: 2

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
My fav is seth too. I always iked him and he seems such a nuce person i miss the house i wish something like it will come back at some point

Reactions: 1

TheClaw

Still havenā€™t seen much ā€œvolunteeringā€ work happening in Mexico..

lozza96

VIP Member
Did you see Seth comment on Mankeyā€™s dart board TT?
Do you know if they know each other?
No I didn't see .i know they know each other as he saw him at tokfest and obviously mankey is good friends with repnick who was in the house with seth .it's just a shame seth hangs around with bad people as he is a nice guy himself .

lozza96

VIP Member
Iā€™ve had a spy on some of the of the people involved lozza. All quite young but seem fun enough x
That lewis that was a part of it did snowden and is quite close to oliver douglas .im not keen on rep nick or maddie but my favoutite is seth i love his content

lozza96

VIP Member
Its on of nicks friends and i hope if he has sold it he gave some of the money to the other people that was part of the group and not just kept it for him and maddie

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Same had to block them all...and wonder how much volunteering is going on?!?!

They get very defensive when accused of just holidaying in Mexico!