House Of Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m on episode 4 and am finding it very odd she seems to have forgotten she has a daughter

Reactions: 2
I just watched about 10 seconds of the trailer for this on netflix. Im done. Too much surgery!!! Yikes.
Essex born and bred, yeah yeah no one gives a tit. Im From Essex and it's not a personality trait. Also we don't all talk like dumbasses either. I really cannot stand this hammed up ott accent they've created on this show, it's cringey and irritating AF. 🙄

As I am sure we all are here, I am a SEASONED reality TV watcher, and just watched the Netflix series , well tried to anyway by the end I was skipping through , what a massive pile of absolute tit, the fact no ones even talking about it on here goes to show how crap it really is. And Charlie looked bloody depressed the whole time or like he was on some kind of tranquilizers, odd
---

the fact they are just giving it away for free… lol.
Also so funny how Chloe’s ended up alone in some tiny apartment, a year after trying to ‘make it’. Just admit it hasn’t happened love.
She did mention madison straight away tho. Prob read the criticism.

is the fight even real or just to make better Tv?

Last edited:
I have watched 3 and I can’t stop thinking the same? Not even a mention
Apparently it’s to do with the original production company which usually only deals with adult content so no one under 18 can be filmed or mentioned and her daughter was 17 at time of filming. Since, Netflix have bought the show

Just watched the first episode of season one and I’m absolutely perplexed as to how they’ve made nearly an hour of television be about passports 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wanted to give some unsolicited advice: if you have yet to watch this cringe fest, & are thinking about giving it a go....DON'T.

Total dumpster fire of cow pie dung.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive just started.. wtf this is so random house of clinger ons to Chloe’s claim to fame being mates with Vas. Charlie’s fiancé with one eye in Wigan 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And why are they trying to make Charlie like the boss of the family? 😂😂😂 it’s so embarrassing!! The way he told them to get out made me cringe so hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And why are they trying to make Charlie like the boss of the family? 😂😂😂 it’s so embarrassing!! The way he told them to get out made me cringe so hard!

Who does chloe think she is? So embarrassing

Reactions: 1
All he does is sit in bed & rub his minging bum fluff beard..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The kardashions must be shitting themselves 😆
---
La la la la la duck me how many times can you say L bleeping A

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone else who's making travel plans and applying for visas find themselves having to give up any and all other work related activities?

Or am I the only person who can sort those things and still function? The fact this grown man made it his entire full time job to apply for visas and "check passports" for at least a fortnight is wild.

Its not that hard - for a work visa the application takes about 20 minutes. The face to face interview (I assume they opted for London instead of belfast) only actually takes around 10 minutes if you have all your paperwork in order and then your passport is returned in around 10 days. It's not that big an issue.

If they could prank him and wave a passport around she must already have had her visa back because it comes stamped inside it.

Absolute drivel. Their faces look painful. Good on the scottish girl that pied the youngest plastic one.

I can’t even encourage myself to watch the second episode 😂 I’ll watch anything, I love reality tv, but this is just drivel, and they’re so bland and unoriginal how on earth did they get a show??

Reactions: 5
When do their 'sex tapes' drop... Isn't that how it all starts for the fame hungry. She must follow the kardashian format in order to make it big, no?