House Of Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

You can watch the first couple of episodes now. Not sure the whole 'UK Khardashians' is gonna work for them.

Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie, saw this thread title and thought omg a show about the Sims (greatest ever pc game) then read it was about a z list celeb family who want 5 more mins of fame. Disappointed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not gonna lie, saw this thread title and thought omg a show about the Sims (greatest ever pc game) then read it was about a z list celeb family who want 5 more mins of fame. Disappointed
The pixellated Sims look more real, that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
...must admit I binge watched the 5 episodes and it was as bad as I hoped hahaha...some scary outfits and tonnes of makeup...I can't see it working out for them all...Charlie and Georgia maybe... but I did keep thinking she reminded me of his ex Ferne face-wise...she does well putting up with the Sims sisters, they would do my nut in!

• Heart
...must admit I binge watched the 5 episodes and it was as bad as I hoped hahaha...some scary outfits and tonnes of makeup...I can't see it working out for them all...Charlie and Georgia maybe... but I did keep thinking she reminded me of his ex Ferne face-wise...she does well putting up with the Sims sisters, they would do my nut in!
I need to watch Ep5 and I agree, it's a fest of shite clothes and delusions of talent. Yes, Georgia is like Ferne, so clearly Charlie has a type.

Reactions: 2
I need to watch Ep5 and I agree, it's a fest of shite clothes and delusions of talent. Yes, Georgia is like Ferne, so clearly Charlie has a type.
... delusions of talent, aye definitely...I just don't get what Chloe is expecting from this, if it was gonna 'happen' for her it would have done years ago when TOWIE still had some clout...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
... delusions of talent, aye definitely...I just don't get what Chloe is expecting from this, if it was gonna 'happen' for her it would have done years ago when TOWIE still had some clout...
Absolutely, especially as ITVBe failed to offer her a spin off series. Is she still out in LA?

Me neither! Wasn't he besties with the Kardashians at some point?
...He seems to know a few celebs and apparently he was a blogger/magazine editor...wonder if it's just all smoke and mirrors...thought it funny how they are saying everyone is so helpful in L.A. and want you to succeed...not the impression I have from what I've read, so much competition as everyone wants their piece of fame...

• Heart
...He seems to know a few celebs and apparently he was a blogger/magazine editor...wonder if it's just all smoke and mirrors...thought it funny how they are saying everyone is so helpful in L.A. and want you to succeed...not the impression I have from what I've read, so much competition as everyone wants their piece of fame...
Well said. LA sounds like a cutthroat place to be. Oh well, the Sims clan will be back and clamouring for a role in TOWIE again before we know it.

• Haha
Charlie looks depressed..
Maybe because he's just realised that HoS was a pile of steaming shite? Wasn't he a boxing promoter in the UK like his dad? Surely he could return to that?

He's got tiny little currant eyes hasn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never cringed so much at a tv show, this has got to be the worst thing I've ever watched in my life!

• Haha