House Of Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it out on Netflix?
I think it is on Only Fans. They probably dropped season 1 on Netflix just before they released season 2 on OF to get people over and increase their subscriptions, even though I think it is free to view on OF, if I read correctly.

Reactions: 3
Keep seeng they clip of the 4 of them meeting to discuss their feud snd Chloe is screaming and asking what she’s done, it’s do similar to how she screamed at Billie Faiers in the nail shop. She’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Keep seeng they clip of the 4 of them meeting to discuss their feud snd Chloe is screaming and asking what she’s done, it’s do similar to how she screamed at Billie Faiers in the nail shop. She’s embarrassing
Chloe is such a mean girl.
She has shown this again and again over the years.
---
Yeah I didn’t understand the “we’ve peaked in the UK” comment. Chloe is only really memorable from towie if you were a big towie fan, I think most people who didn’t watch would know Arg, Gemma Collins, Amy Childs etc more. They really are nobodies in terms of reality tv, especialllyy thee younger 3. Their cousin is far more notable!
Absolutely - Gemma Collins, Lauren Goodger and Mark Wright are far more well known.

It could be argued Sam and Billie Faiers are too!

Reactions: 3
I’m about 20 minutes in, Charlie is like he’s been booted up in safe mode and not all of his features are working properly. His face, eyes, voice, mannerisms are just completely blank. He’s like the porridge of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I binge watched Season 1 & 2... not hard to do since they are only 30 minutes long max. I found it so cringeworthy that I couldn't stop watching lol. So many things to discuss but the few i'll mention are the fact that they all fell out so clearly they are not a very close family and it was obvious in the things that were said that there were tensions for years. I was confused about the whole point of them going out to LA and if it was sponsored by only fans. So basically if i'm not wrong, OF sponsored chloe sims to go out to LA to boost her content and their subscriptions?? and the others tagged along with her to try and make it in LA pursuing their own dreams. I agree that realistically only charlie and georgie have got the right mindset and skillset to stay out there long term. She is a makeup artist and he has the boxing gym... to be fair they were the only ones really taking it seriously. Chloe is deluded in my opinion, Frankie was a spare part but Demi was funny however again let's be honest... her bramd looks like cheap crap you can buy from anywhere. Didn't even know OF had their own TV and find that so random and the story line about the wedding was pointless BS to fill the gaps of limited content. Not sure why Georgie was so desperate to become a 'sims'.

Reactions: 1