Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarrisD

And she always uses a filter on herself, how can you advertise how amazing your products are when you’ve got a filter on yourself 😂

Reactions: 5

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Anddddd now she’s bought a peleton when we all know she won’t use it. What a tool I can’t follow her anymore, can’t believe I used to like her content ✋🏼
Her husband must be very understanding considering she doesn’t work, oh wait yes she does! She’s a business woman! A pyramid scheme glorified Avon caller

• Haha
Oh my, whose rattled her cage 😂😆🤣🙄
I just don’t get full grown adults posting shit like this. If you don’t like the message, don’t fucking reply. Don’t make out like it’s an ordeal replying to your insta messages. It’s a fucking hobby (that seemingly pays for your gaudy shit) so stop moaning about it 🤬🤯

• Heart

Lambo110

She's just turned into the biggest twat going. Content is shite, brag brag brag, ad ad ad, moan moan moan.
Poor Richard, bet he regrets getting his head turned by her 🤣

• Haha

Louise2019

It’s sad isn’t it, that poor kid she’s cold as ice with him looks like maybe she just had him because her husband wanted to, she’s a strange mum

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
The reason holcroft won’t publicly out her best mate is because they are both tied into nuskin together. I wouldn’t be surprised if vic is gemmas up line. Both vapid shallow narcissistic wastes of space.

If Vic started losing paid partnerships, collaboration etc the she would drop Gemma like a hot brick.

Users the both of them. Cancel culture is abhorrent but on this occasion I will make an exception for both of them.

Her statement is a joke. She probably wrote the question herself. So she could address it.

Louise2019

I felt awful for her yesterday she was exhausted I can’t believe she managed to get her hair and nails done AND pick her kid up from nursery all in one day, poor sod 🤣

• Haha

HASHTAGAD123

It wasn’t a rude message at all and to then plaster it all over her stories. She’s such a bitch, I bet she was a nasty girl at school all those 50 years ago... I don’t know how any businesses want to support her she’s so up her own arse.

Reactions: 4

Mrs_b

There's been a few posts on this thread recently. But have u noticed she goes really quiet.

As for her house I preferred her old house,
Why does she need a big house just for the 3 of them

HASHTAGAD123

Seriously absolutely cracked me when I saw that. She gets so aggy about the slightest thing - I bet it wasn’t even that bad she’s just a drama queen. Bore off and get a proper job you crank

• Haha

Lambo110

Holcroft openly slagged home of KP off on her stories and her 'throwing mental health around like confetti'. Yet Holcroft wont watch the news down to mental health. The poor girl never posted a story of herself since and now she's round her house again, playing happy families, what a 2 face nasty bitch Holcroft is.

Never mind spending ££££ on invisilign, she needs to be spending her husbands money on a forehead reduction and a nose job. Her teeth are really the least of her worries!

• Haha
AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD

She really, really chafes my nipples.
She said the other day she she forgot how much she hates the nursery run.... probably cause no one likes her. She would just be that Mum in the playground wouldn’t she.....

Blogan83

Is it just me that thinks her skin looks absolutely shite? Her under eye lines look exactly the same, her skin looks like orange peel and theirs not a Lumi Spa on this earth that will get rid of those jowls!! 🤯 Just go back to botox and fillers because you looked miles better when you used them 🙈

• Haha

Ibbydon

Watched her stories she comes across as so condescending and arrogant. Why is she a public figure anyway?

• Haha
Absolute fucking cretin. I hope people see her for what a self absorbed cunt she really is. Everything those people said was completely true!
Just cause you’re kept lady lifestyle hasn’t change Victoria doesn’t mean other people aren’t struggling.