Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Hahaha she’s rattled this morning.

She is right though, I was in an engagement group with her but she was in loads. Only reason she isn’t now is because she’s a full on bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Louise2019

She’s so arsey answring those questions tonight isn’t she, I’ve never seen such a bitch attitude in my life

Helen1273

How much for a pair of flip flops! Read the bloody room, the Country is on its knees, these bloody influenzas really don’t live in the real world.

Unfollowed a long time ago. Every single story was ad. Nothing else. So boring. Also how much can you talk about shitty daisy blue wax melts? Its all the same shit sold at other melt companies

Tellme

She doesn’t like the paint anymore!? 😳 didn’t the company specifically make a whiter version of the paint with her and it’s everywhere in her house 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s an actual joke. ‘Yes I do leave the house I go on expensive holidays’ hun you wouldn’t go on expensive holidays if it wasn’t for your husband. I get that people have money and don’t have to work but the way she talks about herself actually makes me gag. Hun get in your lane. My husband has a lot of money but I still work because I have a working ethic and I think it says a lot about a person. Without her husband she would genuinely be nothing.

HarrisD

You can tell it’s an AD by the boring spiel she gives on it 🥱
I’d actually listen if it was an upfront ad, but when she pretends shes bought it and hide the I just scroll on

Nellyellie

VIP Member
She’s just poison, the thing with people who are genuinely rich is that they don’t have to force it down your throat at every given opportunity. There’s no real class in that. She’s just typical new money

People who watch her stories could be genuinely worried about heating their house and she’s boasting that she’s left it on in an empty house for two weeks

• Angry
See that’s what is so wrong with these “instagrammers” especially this mrs holcroft , now she has just admitted she was “influenced” to buy the sayin hair wrap at a whopping £499 treated herself she said , which is fine (but if it’s anything like the hairdryer she wil be disappointed as it’s not all it’s hyped up to be) ...... but did she have to share that info with all her followers??? NO she didn’t but she just can’t help herself am suprised people are still following her self absorbed at it’s best

Network Marketing is the devil in many disguises. Only the top very small % make that kind of money and she is using her “home account” to push skincare which frankly she knows F all about. Does she have any qualification to sell skin care past the blurb she is given by her upline, FB group or team call..... NOPE! If it was the makeup she was selling fair enough but skincare should be left to people who have a deeper understanding IMO. I wish she would just F off and make a new page for her shitty products!!!
It’s people like Vic who spoil Instagram, I have lost complete respect for her and many others pushing this crap. I don’t believe a word she says any more as she is now highly money motivated and not motivated to tell the truth.
She also uses a filter constantly which is false advertising for her products. She claims it’s her safety blanket..... get over it hun, we all know what you really look like, a filter makes little to no difference. If she is going to talk the talk, she needs to walk the walk!