House in habit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I was one of the first people over on the rave thread to call her out and I unfollowed her shortly after the JD/AH debacle when it was clear she was just dangling a carrot but had no substance or any kind of conclusion.
Fast forward, when the queen died and she made out like she knew before the whole country did, that should have been a major red flag for most people. Literally, on instagram telling her followers that she knew about the queen before anyone. It was really bad taste to say the least.
I haven’t kept up to date since then, but I’m glad to see that more and more people are finally realising that she’s just a good story teller. She doesn’t have inside scoop and she doesn’t know anything more than we all know. I’d liken her to a journalist for the enquirer or something trashy like that.
I had read the posts on here showing what she had written about Kate and I can’t say I’m surprised. She absolutely cannot see that she is part of the problem. She would have been all over that, fantasising all kinds of conspiracy theories. Because that is exactly what she is, a fantasist, and a dangerous one at that.

Reactions: 18
She blocks people constantly but think they still show up in her follower count. She has wayyyyy too much time on her hands

Reactions: 2
She blocks people constantly but think they still show up in her follower count. She has wayyyyy too much time on her hands
She thinks she's the inside scoopl as she's getting the news from UK n we re couple hours ahead of her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think I was one of the first people over on the rave thread to call her out and I unfollowed her shortly after the JD/AH debacle when it was clear she was just dangling a carrot but had no substance or any kind of conclusion.
Fast forward, when the queen died and she made out like she knew before the whole country did, that should have been a major red flag for most people. Literally, on instagram telling her followers that she knew about the queen before anyone. It was really bad taste to say the least.
I haven’t kept up to date since then, but I’m glad to see that more and more people are finally realising that she’s just a good story teller. She doesn’t have inside scoop and she doesn’t know anything more than we all know. I’d liken her to a journalist for the enquirer or something trashy like that.
I had read the posts on here showing what she had written about Kate and I can’t say I’m surprised. She absolutely cannot see that she is part of the problem. She would have been all over that, fantasising all kinds of conspiracy theories. Because that is exactly what she is, a fantasist, and a dangerous one at that.
Now she's jumped on Diddy , hopefully she ll stay on it and actually report the truth

Reactions: 7
What do you bet that she would have had all the secret info about diddy already and has an insider telling her info we already know

• Haha
Reactions: 8