Homewithshan #5 Her man's left the army, but is nowhere in sight. Still solo-parenting, god her life's sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Here4daLOLZ for the title.

In summary:
Geroge is still getting minimal attention
Ash has left the army but there seems to be no change in her life
Shan thinks she's mother nature because she's looking after Halle and still breastfeeding.
She's also obviously getting content ideas from here now. It's like having our own little puppet 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well done to @Here4daLOLZ for the title.

In summary:
Geroge is still getting minimal attention
Ash has left the army but there seems to be no change in her life
Shan thinks she's mother nature because she's looking after Halle and still breastfeeding.
She's also obviously getting content ideas from here now. It's like having our own little puppet 😂
What a fantastic summary of the non-events in her life! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Going back to the video she did about all her negative tests and 'crying' about it.... that was literally so annoying it actually made me angry! She's clearly so spoilt that she expected to get pregnant immediately and when she didn't it was this huge thing trying to relate to people who struggle TTC when yet again...... she's got no clue! It was so insensitive and actually quite insulting for people who ACTUALLY struggle. Especially when you consider that her partner was only home on weekends so trying to catch that fertile window would be harder (and she should have been aware of that, particularly when she was using the ✨amazing✨ natural cycles app). She needs to pick a lane and stay in it. She wants to have her hands in every pot. Her content was loads better when she shared things like routines and weaning ideas etc but once she had done that it just became boring because it was all the same. Now she can't even be bothered to try a routine and that was even before she was pregnant!
---
..... cue next vlog "DILT and daily routine of a mum with a toddler and newborn" 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I think if she had taken that little bit longer to conceive she would have done a whole vlog on infertily and come up with all the tips that worked for her and helped her conceive not realising they would have not worked for anyone with actual infertility. Thats the kind of insensitive person she is.

When she had G initially I feel like her vlogs were more sincere and better researched. These days she does them half bothered and just to continue her 'Im an influencer' narrative.

Luckily I didnt watch the toothbrush vlog but there is no money in the world that would make me spam all my followers about a toothbrush!!

Is anyone else wondering whether she is plugging the breastfeeding narrative with every picture to try and erase the idea that she was combi feeding?

Reactions: 1
I think she's just constantly sharing about breastfeeding to make us think she's quite literally a hands on parent and make us forget that with George she was prop feeding him.

Her DITL vlogs are genuinely boring as there is nothing she puts on them is anything new or useful in helping a parent. Her days basically involve insulting and ignoring George, breastfeeding Halle, telling us how amazing Hello Fresh is, how the house is a mess coz of "mum life" and then maybe going to a softplay and telling us she got to have a coffee. Then she usually repeats herself about something she's already told us.

I'm sure I've said it before but the stuff she shares is literally like a lonely elderly person who just wants to talk because they have nobody to talk to. When they do get someone to talk to, they tell you the same thing 3 times within that conversation because they're just so excited to have someone to speak to. However in Shan's case, it's just a camera and she edits it so badly she doesn't remove the things she's already said.

I think she's just constantly sharing about breastfeeding to make us think she's quite literally a hands on parent and make us forget that with George she was prop feeding him.

Her DITL vlogs are genuinely boring as there is nothing she puts on them is anything new or useful in helping a parent. Her days basically involve insulting and ignoring George, breastfeeding Halle, telling us how amazing Hello Fresh is, how the house is a mess coz of "mum life" and then maybe going to a softplay and telling us she got to have a coffee. Then she usually repeats herself about something she's already told us.

I'm sure I've said it before but the stuff she shares is literally like a lonely elderly person who just wants to talk because they have nobody to talk to. When they do get someone to talk to, they tell you the same thing 3 times within that conversation because they're just so excited to have someone to speak to. However in Shan's case, it's just a camera and she edits it so badly she doesn't remove the things she's already said.
She also makes it very clear she's not gonna lie to us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg how could I forget that! 🤣
If I get bored enough one day I might make a Shan bingo card for her vlogs 😂
Please do!! :D It can imagine it would be a great drinking game (If I drank 🤣 ), have a shot every time she says "I'm not gonna lie..." 😂😂. Man, I'd be wasted 2 minutes into any of her vlogs.

Screenshot_2023-09-26-14-26-04-33_6f8f7a6a69f2aa2976412416ecb84f7a.jpg
Please do!! :D It can imagine it would be a great drinking game (If I drank 🤣 ), have a shot every time she says "I'm not gonna lie..." 😂😂. Man, I'd be wasted 2 minutes into any of her vlogs.
In true Shan style, I've ignored my toddler (for a whole 2 minutes whose busy using actual crayons and colouring in) and did this. If anyone else has any to add let me know and I'll stick it on a grid like a bingo card.

Edit: just noticed I've also "done a Shan" and repeated myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Solo mum? Talks about not doing housework? hides that something is an #ad? Shows her boobs/legs/bum?

She's obviously trying to blag the upgrade for free on the huckleberry app by saying how she's finding it useful and help create a routine.

I tried using it and it gave me more stress and anxiety about baby sleep so I deleted it and began following Lyndsey Hookaway and felt 1000 times better.

Isnt it a huge coincidence that she is meeting mum friends and getting into a routine just as we starting discussing how she never does any of those things...?

She's obviously trying to blag the upgrade for free on the huckleberry app by saying how she's finding it useful and help create a routine.

I tried using it and it gave me more stress and anxiety about baby sleep so I deleted it and began following Lyndsey Hookaway and felt 1000 times better.
Oh absolutely. I really thought she used it with G the first time but perhaps not. I found it really stressful too! It doesn’t work that well when you have more than one child either, as you have to consider that what the other one is up to when you’re alone with the baby, trying to get them to sleep.
Isnt it a huge coincidence that she is meeting mum friends and getting into a routine just as we starting discussing how she never does any of those things...?
100% though I’m glad that she had social time without feeling the need to whip a camera out. That’s how people make friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She deffo used one of the apps that track those things yet strange how she's making out she's only just realised these things exist 😂

Also.... just as I expected she's now sowing the seed for creating a routine 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Shan! Stop feeling sorry for yourself!!

She deffo used one of the apps that track those things yet strange how she's making out she's only just realised these things exist 😂

Also.... just as I expected she's now sowing the seed for creating a routine 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Shan! Stop feeling sorry for yourself!!
Yeah she posted a screenshot of the same app showing Halles feeding routine compared to George’s when Halle was just born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.