homeobsessed2017

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just unfollowed her because her page has become so dull - posts the same stuff again and again and got fed up of seeing multiple stories about all the stuff she gets gifted.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she can afford to not work and constantly buy jo malone?

Reactions: 1
i was going to start a thread about her get's right on my twit filtered to fuckery moveable eye make up snorefest

i think daddy has lots of money as she worked for his company at some point

On the beg for table and chairs now to Asda!!! She’s had it two years and it shatters. Why would they replace it!!

Did you see her stories last week when she said to her dad whats the best thing you like about me and he replied your tits 🤢 cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ergh that's... wrong
She got backlash from it but told everyone to basically piss off if they didnt like her families sense of humour, i like to think i have a very good sense of humour but i found that really weird and uncomfortable to hear

Why do we have to see her boring kitchen and boring front room constantly!!?? I know I should unfollow but I’m too nosey

Shes now talking about tattle I think shes been on seen this thread but making out it's about someone else ??

This twit really pisses me off!! While both me and my partner are struggling to make a living with 2 young children we both work this girl has a teenage daughter and still can't be arsed to work as its too stressful then has the audacity to flaunt ted baker bags jo Malone candles and so forth what the actual duck.

Her family are loaded by the looks of it, have you ever seen the tours she does of her grandparents house? She must get quite a lot of money from the family.

I get really annoyed by her as so much of her house is ‘gifted’ but not declared.
I honestly would have nothing than live in a house that I hadn’t paid a penny for

She just showed her grandparents garden- HUGE with a tennis court. no wonder she doesnt work.

Wow I know this thread is quiet but has anyone seen how spoilt her child is for her 16th birthday? £600 trainers, Chanel, Dior stuff! And she doesn’t work! Blows my mind

Wow I know this thread is quiet but has anyone seen how spoilt her child is for her 16th birthday? £600 trainers, Chanel, Dior stuff! And she doesn’t work! Blows my mind
It's always been like that with Jo malone candles etc both me and my partner both work fantastic jobs and still can't justify all that