Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Did you see her stories last week when she said to her dad whats the best thing you like about me and he replied your tits 🤢 cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is it just me who doesnt understand this womans account? Every single day she shows videos of her unloaded dishwasher, changing the date, taking vitamins, how many lengths she has swam, washing. Every day its the same asides from social things she does. How is this content!

Reactions: 3

Jambojambo

VIP Member
i was going to start a thread about her get's right on my twat filtered to fuckery moveable eye make up snorefest

i think daddy has lots of money as she worked for his company at some point

Reactions: 2

Ups27

VIP Member
I do not understand this woman! The only ‘work’ she does is a bit of payroll stuff for her dads business. She doesn’t do much paid posting on Instagram either to make money from. Yet she swans around all day, constantly shopping and driving a Range Rover!!!! Takes her nan to jo malone, always on spa breaks, I don’t understand at all!

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I've just unfollowed her because her page has become so dull - posts the same stuff again and again and got fed up of seeing multiple stories about all the stuff she gets gifted.

Ups27

VIP Member
Wow I know this thread is quiet but has anyone seen how spoilt her child is for her 16th birthday? £600 trainers, Chanel, Dior stuff! And she doesn’t work! Blows my mind

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Ergh that's... wrong
She got backlash from it but told everyone to basically piss off if they didnt like her families sense of humour, i like to think i have a very good sense of humour but i found that really weird and uncomfortable to hear

Hazzamiss

Shes now talking about tattle I think shes been on seen this thread but making out it's about someone else ??

Wow I know this thread is quiet but has anyone seen how spoilt her child is for her 16th birthday? £600 trainers, Chanel, Dior stuff! And she doesn’t work! Blows my mind
It's always been like that with Jo malone candles etc both me and my partner both work fantastic jobs and still can't justify all that

Reactions: 1

Curly

VIP Member
It’s such a dull life. My life is boring as hell but I don’t document it on Instagram. The confidence of these boring bastards is astounding

Ups27

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she can afford to not work and constantly buy jo malone?

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Her family are loaded by the looks of it, have you ever seen the tours she does of her grandparents house? She must get quite a lot of money from the family.

Is it just me who doesnt understand this womans account? Every single day she shows videos of her unloaded dishwasher, changing the date, taking vitamins, how many lengths she has swam, washing. Every day its the same asides from social things she does. How is this content!
She is SO boring does she think people actually enjoy watching the same shit every. Single. Day.
We don’t care you’ve emptied your fucking dishwasher

This twat really pisses me off!! While both me and my partner are struggling to make a living with 2 young children we both work this girl has a teenage daughter and still can't be arsed to work as its too stressful then has the audacity to flaunt ted baker bags jo Malone candles and so forth what the actual fuck.

TheMeg

Not forgetting what time she wakes up. What time she goes to bed. Her bed is made. Abbie’s bed is made!!!!

Ups27

VIP Member
She just showed her grandparents garden- HUGE with a tennis court. no wonder she doesnt work.