homeobsessed2017

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today her story she showed that she had a Range Rover. I wouldn’t mind her life, limitless spending, no job and able to do my housework everyday!! Instead I work all hours I can, never have money for shopping never mind the expensive taste and my house is an absolute tit tip

Is it just me who doesnt understand this womans account? Every single day she shows videos of her unloaded dishwasher, changing the date, taking vitamins, how many lengths she has swam, washing. Every day its the same asides from social things she does. How is this content!

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who doesnt understand this womans account? Every single day she shows videos of her unloaded dishwasher, changing the date, taking vitamins, how many lengths she has swam, washing. Every day its the same asides from social things she does. How is this content!
She is SO boring does she think people actually enjoy watching the same tit every. Single. Day.
We don’t care you’ve emptied your bleeping dishwasher

Reactions: 1
Not forgetting what time she wakes up. What time she goes to bed. Her bed is made. Abbie’s bed is made!!!!

It’s such a dull life. My life is boring as hell but I don’t document it on Instagram. The confidence of these boring bastards is astounding

Well she definitely doesn't work. Noway she would be able to tell us the timings she does every single boring thing every day if she did. Seems rich enough to be always out and about though

I do not understand this woman! The only ‘work’ she does is a bit of payroll stuff for her dads business. She doesn’t do much paid posting on Instagram either to make money from. Yet she swans around all day, constantly shopping and driving a Range Rover!!!! Takes her nan to jo malone, always on spa breaks, I don’t understand at all!

Reactions: 2