Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
omg has anyone seen her recent stories??😳 i feel like that she overshares too much, im currently pregnant and shes making it seem so unenjoyable and negative about being a new mummy, ive never seen her put a positive story about her lifestyle change or her baby!!!
Honestly the first 6 months were hard!! My little one is 9 months old now and we’ve had so many enjoyable moments over the past 9 months. It’s an amazing feeling being a parent! And for all the gross stuff, I didn’t have any of that. I had a c section and was lucky to be fully recovered within a few weeks.

Also basically
Famous now

Reactions: 1

Frostedwindows

who’s the account she was talking about today?

Also can’t believe her stories trying to justify herself today she was coming across like an ignorant bigot
Jenny something. I know sitting there crying coz people think she is racist then comes out with a barrage of bigoted and racist comments! Has she actually never heard of White Privilege and thinks its a "dig" at all white people. She really is an ignorant bint!

Casperron

VIP Member
who’s the account she was talking about today?

Also can’t believe her stories trying to justify herself today she was coming across like an ignorant bigot
It’s on her stories Jenny river something

So landlord is selling the house they rent. She has pretty much said she’s doing nothing about it but wait on the council.

Casperron

VIP Member
Wow how old is her baby? She’s saying he’s having tantrums over milk... wow. Seriously concerned she may have pnd

NoseybtchAF

Sorry had to post this as she’s really annoying!!
Why does she keep calling her less than 2 week old baby a little sod / git? I couldn’t even think of him as Anthony other than a gorgeous angel
And why does she feel the need to post every time she does a poo saying she has done a big one or little plops etc?
And what sort of influencer has an Android!!
It's disgusting has anyone noticed she called the baby while she was pregnant IT and that she wants to sleep and calling the baby a sod! Serious PND here, seems like she cares more about herself than that newborn. I was barely on social media after I had my son as all I wanted to do was love him and help him, so annoyed at this girl😡

Casperron

VIP Member
Was meant to post this the other day. Wtf. WHOO THE FUCK LEAVES A BABY ALONE ON THE SOFA WITH A DOG. First of all the baby could easily roll off/ roll onto face. Second of all the fucking dog
C820254D-E55E-4498-A66F-EBC55A899B36.png