Homebloggeruk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry had to post this as she’s really annoying!!
Why does she keep calling her less than 2 week old baby a little sod / git? I couldn’t even think of him as Anthony other than a gorgeous angel
And why does she feel the need to post every time she does a poo saying she has done a big one or little plops etc?
And what sort of influencer has an Android!!

Reactions: 2
Well yeah that’s what babies that are less than 2 weeks old do... how about you get off your phone and actually care for him
856EDC12-669E-4110-94FD-0653159AAE51.jpeg

• Angry
Oh I’ve been waiting for this one! Did you read her birth story? My god, talk about dramatic!! you would think she was the only person to experience a traumatic birth. It made me quite angry, she was dissing epidurals and c-sections before her labour and they were most definitely not in her birth plan but low and behold she had an epidural.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I’ve been waiting for this one! Did you read her birth story? My god, talk about dramatic!! you would think she was the only person to experience a traumatic birth. It made me quite angry, she was dissing epidurals and c-sections before her labour and they were most definitely not in her birth plan but low and behold she had an epidural.
I know, I really don’t understand why she didn’t just have a c sevtion
She’s the type to post her hospital bracelet on snapchat

• Haha
Why does she keep calling her less than 2 week old baby a little sod / git? I couldn’t even think of him as Anthony other than a gorgeous angel
And why does she feel the need to post every time she does a poo saying she has done a big one or little plops etc?
What sort of influencer has a android 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Clearly you have nothing better to do than slate a new mum who's learning the ropes. Your telling me you never call your kids names? Stop belittling people and focus on your own life, if you dont like what she posts unfollow her and stop being nosy looking to cause problems.
It's sad to think you guys actually think this thread is ok, rather than hide behind tattle why dont you message her? Clearly have no balls. Keyboard warriors 🖕
Lol coming from someone who’s also hiding behind tattle with an anonymous user name?? Hypocrite much?
Cool your jets love, maybe you should take your own advice and skip along if you don’t like what you’re reading here 🙄 and remove your head from homebloggers ass while you’re at it 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow how old is her baby? She’s saying he’s having tantrums over milk... wow. Seriously concerned she may have pnd

It's disgusting has anyone noticed she called the baby while she was pregnant IT and that she wants to sleep and calling the baby a sod! Serious PND here, seems like she cares more about herself than that newborn. I was barely on social media after I had my son as all I wanted to do was love him and help him, so annoyed at this girl😡

Well yeah that’s what babies that are less than 2 weeks old do... how about you get off your phone and actually care for himView attachment 58342
He's just been born omg that KID/baby needs their mother forget about sleep huni 🤔

That also pissed me off, haha yeah is she the only woman to ever have a baby wowwwwww

What sort of influencer has a android 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop telling us about your bowel movements ffs it's not a Dr's surgery 😑🚫😷🤢

He's just been born omg that KID/baby needs their mother forget about sleep huni 🤔

That also pissed me off, haha yeah is she the only woman to ever have a baby wowwwwww

Stop telling us about your bowel movements ffs it's not a Dr's surgery 😑🚫😷🤢
Apparently this is bullying, having an opinion on her and what she posts is bullying but yet one of her minions with a stupid filter has referred to us as a “wankstain” 🤔 think that could be classed as bullying too love, did anyone call homeblogger anything nasty or downright crude here? NOPE!! homeblogger is clearly loving being talked about, there’s only about 6 comments on her and none of them were even close to bullying yet the attention seeker is sharing post after post about her being “bullied and trolled” 🤣🤣 get over yourself!!

When her son was 1 day old and in nicu she was on Instagram begging people to send her £3.50 for a follow loop which I have proof of

• Wow
Reactions: 5