Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Tell me I’m not the only one getting fed up of her constantly shovelling food in her mouth like a pig, never declaring an add or gift, and that gap in the top of her teeth looks like food stick in there..... get it filled on hun 😁

Reactions: 6

Libbub

VIP Member
It’s just a constant carousel of ADs.
Does she ever pay for anything in her home herself? Why do brands even work with her? She’s so boring and entitled - she hardly puts any work into her content. She’ll only post if there’s money to be made or a freebie to show. What a shallow woman she is. Grabby sales Influencers, like her, are the worst type of role model society needs.
Let's face it the only reason she could move to this house was because most of it is heavily discounted so #ad or a #gift. Windows, doors, entire garden, carpets, bathrooms, bedrooms, fixtures and fittings, you name it she's got it off the back that account. Personally her home is too mid range hotel like for my liking. But you know...... Horses for courses...... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What's she done to her face? Those eyebrows are horrendous. Is that a joke?
At least they aren’t an AD! 😂

she’s honestly the most greediest woman on IG I know. Does she ever pay for anything herself? I unfollowed a long time ago when she kept receiving gifted beds and redesigning newly decorated gifted rooms in her house - it became a joke. There are so many families in need. She also never has anyone over to stay, so those rooms are always pristine. She lives in a show home not a home - it doesn’t radiate warmth. Such a shallow life she leads.

She never ever mentions helping charities. She’s selfish, greedy and a walking advertisement. And I’m not jealous, I’m case she reads here. We live in a lovely home in a very nice area but we have worked hard to achieve the lifestyle we have. We’ve not been gifted, which I find crass especially with so many needing homes, food etc. We have kids and I would not want to bring them up thinking that nice things in life are given to you. IMO they should know the value of money.

Reactions: 5

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I cant watch anymore. She fucks me right off. Has had that garden completely gifted, most of the stuff inside the house and she never posts with any kind of content other than an ad now.
Where did her personality go? Why do these companies work with her when surely they can see her account is basically dormant.
They can't be seeing any return on their investment and the number of likes and comments should have them running a mile.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear Rosebuds getting rattled, obviously hit a nerve 😂🤣
People like Rosie don’t like anyone questioning what they are doing and if you dare to they will always respond with the jealousy quote! What they don’t realise is that people aren’t jealous, just commenting on their morals and what they are constantly promoting. It’s easy to promote something if you got it for free. Like all the beds she was constantly gifted and kept changing. In a world where we understand the impact of consumerism, we should be questioning whether this is the right thing to do? I’m sure David Attenborough would question her values also! We try and teach our children to work hard and understand the value of money. Influencers don’t share this principle, which is why I would never want my kids to follow these lazy, online freeby grabbers. Not at all credible nor talented. She’d be more credible if she paid for the item and then explained why she liked it so much. Remove the financial aspect away from Instagram, and people like Rosie would disappear overnight.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shows the whole garden and notes that some items are advertisement but doesn't list which ones. The whole house and garden has been gifted to her. She has bought nothing.
How much return did these companies get on their investment? I would love to know. I would say that not one person has bought as a result of her ads.
Shes ripping the arse out of it before it all dries up. She knows she has no interaction and no real followers anymore.
Squeezing the max for the littlest effort.

• Heart
Is it just me or does anyone else think she's had the bi fold doors put in the wrong way round? They should have definitely opened to the left, because that side is closest to the fence, leaving the view of the garden uninterrupted. Oh and the bi fold windows look horrible with those hinges, but, not my circus not my clowns!!
Yes agree about the hinges - awful! But as it’s an AD I’m guessing it’s free so she won’t care. Pretty much everything she has done to the house is free or gifted! I can’t stand the woman! She’s such a grabby gobby mare! She’d sell anything for money! Has no morals and is not at all credible.

Reactions: 3

Libbub

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think she's had the bi fold doors put in the wrong way round? They should have definitely opened to the left, because that side is closest to the fence, leaving the view of the garden uninterrupted. Oh and the bi fold windows look horrible with those hinges, but, not my circus not my clowns!!

It’s just a constant carousel of ADs.
Does she ever pay for anything in her home herself? Why do brands even work with her? She’s so boring and entitled - she hardly puts any work into her content. She’ll only post if there’s money to be made or a freebie to show. What a shallow woman she is. Grabby sales Influencers, like her, are the worst type of role model society needs.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Most of the stuff in that garden was gifted to her. I dont get why. Her engagement is rubbish and I'm sure these companies don't get orders so the ROI for them has to be zero

Libbub

VIP Member
So this week she "absolutely loves" linens bundle bedding....... Last week it was Tesco bedding. I mean at least leave a decent gap between trying to flog the exact same items. Why these brands are willing to work with her is beyond me.

That AD for the balustrade is really hidden - she really doesn’t make it very transparent that it’s an AD and that she got the item for free. Very misleading 😡

I cant watch anymore. She fucks me right off. Has had that garden completely gifted, most of the stuff inside the house and she never posts with any kind of content other than an ad now.
Where did her personality go? Why do these companies work with her when surely they can see her account is basically dormant.
They can't be seeing any return on their investment and the number of likes and comments should have them running a mile.
I unpolluted a while ago for these very reasons , boring, ad ad ad 🤮🥱