Home Accounts ! The buyers and the beggars !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to discuss home accounts in general! Especially though you think are buying followers and also to discuss the beggars!

Reactions: 2
Yes!!!! I’ve waited so long for this thread! So many accounts buying likes and followers. All in an attempt to give corrupt, inflated statistics to naive businesses to gain freebies.

Reactions: 1
Claire Moran Designs. Built (sorry paid a builder) to put up a gazebo which she calls a gin terrace at the bottom of her garden and does post after post about it. So utterly boring. She arses about all day, painting woodwork, cleaning the kids rooms and apparently being an interior designer.

You'd think she was the only person to ever renovate a terraced London house.

Does anyone know the thread name for boobs bargs and bants? I have searched and searched… but to no avail. She does have one as she showed a screen shot of it yesterday, conveniently covering the title 🤦🏻‍♀️

Holcroft has her own thread but she deserves a mention.
You can tell a mile off she isn’t a nice person and is constantly on the beg

Does anyone know the thread name for boobs bargs and bants? I have searched and searched… but to no avail. She does have one as she showed a screen shot of it yesterday, conveniently covering the title 🤦🏻‍♀️
its under influencers and then TikTok x

Reactions: 1