Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the thread name for boobs bargs and bants? I have searched and searched… but to no avail. She does have one as she showed a screen shot of it yesterday, conveniently covering the title 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

instasham13

Chatty Member
Claire Moran Designs. Built (sorry paid a builder) to put up a gazebo which she calls a gin terrace at the bottom of her garden and does post after post about it. So utterly boring. She arses about all day, painting woodwork, cleaning the kids rooms and apparently being an interior designer.

You'd think she was the only person to ever renovate a terraced London house.

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
New thread to discuss home accounts in general! Especially though you think are buying followers and also to discuss the beggars!

KindnessWins

Does anyone know the thread name for boobs bargs and bants? I have searched and searched… but to no avail. She does have one as she showed a screen shot of it yesterday, conveniently covering the title 🤦🏻‍♀️
its under influencers and then TikTok x

Reactions: 1

Birdinthesky

Yes!!!! I’ve waited so long for this thread! So many accounts buying likes and followers. All in an attempt to give corrupt, inflated statistics to naive businesses to gain freebies.

Reactions: 1

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Holcroft has her own thread but she deserves a mention.
You can tell a mile off she isn’t a nice person and is constantly on the beg