Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
The crash annoyed me. Claiming someone went into the side of them and 'didn't stop' - so they got Holly checked over (understandably, she is preggo) - but why did they not get the kids looked at? The impact was so bad it took the door off, surely those kids needed checking over?!?!

Reactions: 9

Toppsie

Now I am not her biggest fan but you have to be very careful when throwing around statements like 'she's not autistic' 'she doesn't have chronic pain'. That's ableism. None of us have the right to sit here and question whether someone else's disability is genuine. Attitudes like that are why there is still so much stigma surrounding disabled people, even in this day and age. I'm all for a little bitch and a gossip but please be mindful guys.
Agreed. Chronic pain and autism are things that present themselves differently in different people, so we can't be ones to judge. I do believe that she can exaggerate these when needed (for click bait titles for example) which I don't agree with and lead to me unsubscribing, but to say she doesn't have them at all is unfair

It's me

Iconic Member
I like her. She's not actually someone I watch all the time; I don't watch anyone all the time but she's honest, down to earth and typical of a normal everyday family. Only thing I can fault is her obsession with Taylor Swift but you know it's fine. Not always brought up as such.

Callum I don't mind either. I know people say most men ruin vlogs but you can see the balance, the banter they have between them is normal to me. It's not all public shows of affection, he's a typical bloke waiting on her to come out the house as she's getting ready etc He's not phased by her ill health which is challenging at the best of times and puts strain on most people's relationships. I just find him a typical bloke.

lexiloo

VIP Member
does anybody know what happened between holly and the minghams? there was a big fall out?
Holly spoke up when it all came out about him and the young girls. She said that it didn't surprise her because when they met at a youtubers event he was very inappropriate and said to the group of women Holly was with that Sarah refused to give him a blow job, Holly told the story and the inghams went in on her, don't know what they did but knowing that vile pair it will have been awful, not sure how he dare insult anyones looks, he's just a greasy knobber who likes to think he's gangsta

• Wow
  • Haha

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
She actually called a baby cloud. FFS Cute baby cloud will turn in 25 year old man Cloud going for job interviews . Big 6ft tall man with a name like cloud . He will change it as soon as he is old enough too.

D

Departed member 294

She seems like a nice enough person,

But fuck me. It’s not bargains, it’s useless tat that happens to be cheap.

ITS ONLY A BARGAIN IF ITS CHEAP AND YOU NEED IT.

The scientist in me dies every time she picks up some plastic toy and says it’s great.

Reactions: 8

lexiloo

VIP Member
Has she ever actually said it out loud? Part of me just can't believe it's his real name 😬
im the same, they put it in quotation marks when anyone asks his name like..... "cloud issac" and I noticed in vlogs they said they've brought "the baby" shopping and "the baby" needs feeding, I actually think its all tongue in cheek and he's actually called Isaac

thelittleprincess

Here’s a money saving tip - don’t spend any buying her book 🤣
I swear she just encourages people to spend more money trying out her ‘tips’.

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I wondered this too. We're a family of 4 and also have 2 cats. We average a £70 shop most weeks but the first week of the month it's more like £85 as we need everything! We also need things like bread and milk top ups later on in the week as well. No way we could do a £40 food shop.
Exactly, top ups are always needed, so that mounts up. I can't understand how they do it! Never mind these £100 challenges, I want to see a £40 weekly shop challenge and see their meals on the plate for a week for proof 😂

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think her "tips" are just clutching these days, most people know to check discount stores first, compare price per kilo or packet size and look for online discount codes etc I did like her content back in the day but its so stale now, she walks round home bargains saying "they also have these" and its the same stuff over and over, usually bath bombs, LOL stuff and stationery, she doesn't show anything inspirational or new at all, the only thing I do like about the book is it will piss off princess wannabee Emma Drew to the max ;)

• Haha

theblackpearl-xo

Does any one else think she bosses Callum around a bit too much? There was one vlog that made me cringe where she was literally telling her fully grown adult husband that he couldn’t have the trainers he liked and he had to buy ones she liked. And I always feel like the kids get pushed aside too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

DirtyWeeabo

Callum has the sort face I would associate with someone who has fondled a badger just because.

She actually called a baby cloud. FFS Cute baby cloud will turn in 25 year old man Cloud going for job interviews . Big 6ft tall man with a name like cloud . He will change it as soon as he is old enough too.
Have you not seen Callum? Poor little sod ain't ever reaching 6ft 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
They’re milking the car crash a bit. Did it really need its’ own vlog? Complete with sad-looking thumbnail?
I know she tries to be different to lots of bigger vloggers etc. But I think she is just as guilty of clickbait and trying for views and such as many others. She just disguises it all in a veil of showing of bargains (plastic tat) in Home Bargains or Poundland etc.