Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryX82

VIP Member
Missed Fridays episode and didn’t catch up.Why doesn’t Liberty attempt to attack Summer.She could at least smack her one in the face and try to run.I doubt Summer is the Hulk ffs

Prettyiconic55

I am loving the classic episodes, my crush on Rhys Ashworth is back but I totally forgot how thin he was when doing the anorexia storyline with Hannah

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I read somewhere that he wanted to become a Firefighter and that’s why he left. Couldve been on here I read that tho 🤣🤣

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I finally stopped watching it last year, after watching it from the start..thought I was getting too old for it!

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Ah that’ll be it felt a bit like I’d missed something lol. I know last week was a recap and I just deleted them so wondered if I’d missed one before it ended during lock down lol. Thanks you

I doubt that was Mitchell that Toby bludgeoned with the fire poker, think it was Lisa
I agree, either Lisa or Martine. Don’t think you seen either just before. And why would it be a missing person unless he hid the body?
[/QUOTE]
It can’t be Martine as she gave a police interview in those black and white scenes - the only people involved we didn’t see give one was Lisa and Mitchell. Plus, they included a scene of Mitchell telling Scott that his dad had paid for the presidential suite for them but Scott said he was worried about it being Room 13 due to superstition. I think we will later learn that Mitchell obliged him and swapped the room and Lisa stayed it in instead. She was seen drunk after drinking the cocktails and could have gone up and accidentally fell asleep even though she said she was going up to pack for Ibiza

The actor playing Lisa has already left the show so her final scenes will be shown soon and the actor playing Mitchell is also leaving so it could even be that Toby killed Lisa and has kidnapped Mitchell and is keeping him somewhere and people think Mitchell did it and is on the run for murder

Porkiepies

VIP Member
What a crap ending. I expected more, there was no need for a Hollyoaks Later imo.
So they realise it's Breda, Breda drugs JP while Mercedes goes alone to the farm, Mercedes finds Tony but can't move him yet Breda could on more than one occasion? They realise it's Louis Loveday ring but rather than inform police the loveday/devereux's hold a vigil in the pub and sing. Goldie and Sylver go to find Breda, supposedly no signal on the farm yet Tony had previously turned on Harry Phone and there was signal then? She confesses then overpowers Mr Muscle...the rest was absolute bollocks. Plus there were candles burning as Breda was pouring fuel in the kitchen surely that would have ignited flames without her throwing a match?

PoppyKittens

Is the actress who plays Verity pregnant? She’s been carrying a big bag lately, usually a sign. Also, why am I still watching this utter guff!

edit- she doesn’t look preggers straight on,

Last edited:

keytotruth

VIP Member
Ugh it's the wearing the hooded sweater as a dress with said boots that gets me.
Oooo yes that bugs me its not like people actually wear that stuff anymore just looks tacky
I have a sweater dress I lounge in wear with docs or something no way heeled thigh highs

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I didn’t realise that an episode was on late last night. I watched today and was confused that it jumped from Breda in the pub to her in a body bag!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ive still got one episode of the come dine with me to watch (im slow) 🤣 but I've just come to say - I've never fancied Gary Lucy until now 😂