Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Miss.Chanandler.Bong
I never heard of this nor suspected such!

i have to say Kitty is impressing me as a character, at first I thought annoying and pigeon-holing but the last few eps have changed my mind. Thought the same about JJ and Frankie too. Maybe it’s the way of Soaps that it’s difficult to immediately like a character brought into scenes you’re already familiar with as a viewer
Tbf they haven't bought any good new characters in since lockdown which is probably why it's took us a while to take to kitty & the twins. It's a shame there cutting down episodes & cast coz it's only starting to get good again. I've been watching since 2006 & I think the last couple of years have been the worst

Reactions: 1
Tbf they haven't bought any good new characters in since lockdown which is probably why it's took us a while to take to kitty & the twins. It's a shame there cutting down episodes & cast coz it's only starting to get good again. I've been watching since 2006 & I think the last couple of years have been the worst
2006-2008 were the best Hollyoaks years, hands down! Such amazing storylines going on, nothing was boring.

Reactions: 2
Poor Steph Waring. You get sacked and then this happens. I’d be fuming 😅
Makes no sense. Cindy has so much more need in the village than this! Also side note, other than maybe Tony, was it just that Steph was on too high a salary and that is why they got rid? Either way it was such a bad move for someone who is there from the beginning and her character is far from boring!

• Heart
Makes no sense. Cindy has so much more need in the village than this! Also side note, other than maybe Tony, was it just that Steph was on too high a salary and that is why they got rid? Either way it was such a bad move for someone who is there from the beginning and her character is far from boring!
Apparently they all get paid the same 🤷🏽‍♀️

We all know him as patrick tho they should of got a different actor if they wanted to bring his twin in. It sounds like a ridiculous storyline & not believable at all. Only good thing that could come out if this story is if dodger returned but I doubt it

WHY are they bringing so many characters back when the show is on the verge of being axed? If channel 4 are trying to save money may I suggest not bringing back previously dismissed characters, just a thought! Saving on cast costs might have got us another stunt soon.