Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's defo slim in person but not as much as she makes out. Saw her at the races as o said and she was squeezed into a dress again
I served her in my work last summer when she was skinnier (or at least she looked it from her instagram). I remember telling my colleague she had loads of followers on insta and she looked her up and said “well she definitely looks better in photos” :ROFLMAO: You can tell shes not super skinny in the group photos she uploads with friends - although to be fair she’s tall with her friends all being small/petite which can make her look larger in comparison.

Ha I know.

I saw her at the races one time and she was looking round her seeing if people noticed her. Doesn't strike me as someone who is anxious about their appearance at all

Edit: also what is with the cuddly toy?
I was going to mention that - bit weird taking selfies with a rabbit teddy at that age, especially ones in your underwear 😂
I saw the stories of her getting drunk with her mum that night but hardly watched them - swear there was about an hour of them up and I couldn’t cope with listening to that voice for that long.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
😂 I thought the same, Lori needs to tone it down big time..I was glad to hear her say that she’s dissolving her lips..she’s really overdone it with the Botox and fillers, not a good look 🤮 did anyone watch the pumpkin patch vlog of Lori and Holly running around like a pair of five year olds?

I actually canny believe her pal went out dressed like that 🙈😱😱 she will catch more than the Covid 🙈

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
Unless she works but lies about it, she lives around east end of Glasgow I saw her in the local supermarket once & was confused to how I recognised her, she genuinely walks around looking at people as if they'll recognise her
Maybe 🤷 I know I live a couple streets away from her and see her out with her dogs looking about to see if anyone has noticed her 🙈

Emily91

You think she’s going on love island? I heard her pal Jay Munro is going on too, they don’t usually put people on who know each other do they? I’m dying to know what happened between her and Lori 🤪 Holly is like rentapal these days, every fortnight she’s got a new bestie/clone!
Jay was due to go on the last time LI aired I’m sure it was the winter one he just had his teeth done not long before I don’t know why he didn’t end up on it but it was the talk and people who know his family etc where talking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Missk92

Like what at her actual plans coming back to glasgow? As she said she used to be a mua but shes not really doing much would be interesting to see

Has anyone noticed she always seems to try to make herself look slimmer? And squeezes into dresses that don’t fit? She sold loads of size 6 lavish Alice dresses on her story recently and they looked like they could burst! She is slim so why doesn’t she just buy clothes that fit.

Plus the clothes she sells are gifted! I hate that.
Yeah you can tell she’s gained weight since last summer (not a criticism I actually think her figures nicer now) and heard her complain about gaining weight countless times. I wonder what she looks like in person as everything she uploads is so heavily posed to make herself look skinnier that you can’t really tell? She’s definitely still slim though!

Koko01

Yeah she’s the worst. She used to be not so bad but she must think she’s something because she always goes on about her ‘glow up’ from one pic she posted from down low 1000 years ago. She used to be a bit too thin IMO. But I think she knew this and she loved the attention she got when she said she just ‘loved’ eating healthy 🤔

Fuckkk me hahahahaha.
Bum filler?! Hahahah

Jmx

Chatty Member
I’m wondering if she even watch Ashley Cain’s video? She has shared it and added a comment that makes it look like the poor baby has passed away.

Babygalxx

As much as she is a tit for putting herself through the unnecessary surgery i think she actually looks really good and natural! 🤷‍♀️

Yeah led her on, slept together but didn’t want to pursue it in to anything more because he wants to fuck about. I hate how she always posts about not sleeping with people or being the kind of girl to have one nights stands etc total slut shaming 🤣

holly hen go and get your hole and enjoy yourself stop trying to convince everybody you’re over somebody that you’re clearly obsessed with
I think the fact she never wished him a happy birthday publicly this year
Yeah led her on, slept together but didn’t want to pursue it in to anything more because he wants to fuck about. I hate how she always posts about not sleeping with people or being the kind of girl to have one nights stands etc total slut shaming 🤣

holly hen go and get your hole and enjoy yourself stop trying to convince everybody you’re over somebody that you’re clearly obsessed with
I noticed she never wished him a happy birthday publicly this year 😂