Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicnac

I can't stand her. She is so childish. All that squealing and babyish ways on This Morning, you're an adult on an adult show, behave like it, or get a job on CBBies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her hair and clothes are awful. Especially the hair. It would look a lot better if it was longer and a darker blonde.

I actually think she looks quite bad and unhealthy in general. She's lost her glow, and just looks drunk, tired and sallow these days.

She also seems full of herself, and I get the impression that she is one of those celebrities who is hiding a secret cocaine habit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emmyloula288

We were staying at the same resort in Barbados as them a few years ago, the kids were dumped with the nanny for most of the week actually don’t think we saw the children with just their parents the entire holiday, it’s very sad she tries to portray this perfect mother image selling parenting books, when in reality she’s rather spend the day smoking and drinking at the bar

• Wow

Alexaj

VIP Member
She is definitely only where she is because of her producer husband. And have you seen him? Not exactly a looker but I suppose he knows the right people which is good enough for the ol' Willo 🤣
He's not at all attractive, is he? I remember an episode of Celebrity Juice where she said he bites his toenails off and then leaves them in his mouth and kisses her with them for a 'laugh'. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I've never liked her. I love it in the holidays when we get Ruth on This Morning, she's classy and relatable like she would be one of your mums cool friends.

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The thing about Holly Willoughby is, she is more intelligent than she seems. If you watch Celebrity Juice and Play To The Whistle, she is much less irritating and dare I say it, rather funny. Holly has made some very good business choices and knows how to get to the top, she knows that she needs to appear naive amd angelic on This Morning, to appeal to a more gentle audience, the trouble is, it comes across as VERY irritating. Holly is awful to watch on This Morning. She needs to distance herself from that show and Phillip.
Holly? Is that you?

• Haha
  • Wow

bsh3113

I hope they are leaving. I usually only watch on Fridays but on the rare occasion I do tune into the shitshow the rest of the week Schofield looks like a rabbit in the headlights. He knows what people are saying about him and it’s painful to watch him trying to hold it all together. His reputation is in tatters. The other day in a phone in he called a travel company Love Holidays ‘Love Honey’ by mistake and it was the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen, the old perv

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Just in here to say that each line of coke destroys 3 square metres of Amazon rainforest.

Also the production and supply involves brutal criminal gangs.

Taking coke is not a victimless crime.
God I wish more people would point this out! All those virtue signalling celebs banging on about the environment or moaning about Trumps mate Bolsonaro destroying the Amazon on Instagram when they are doing Coke every weekend!
i agree that I would be shocked if anyone in showbiz wasnt taking drugs, at least recreationally. Its a go to weight loss tool for a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Personally I think this morning has has its day! ITV really need to think about shaking up the whole of its daytime, it’s become drab and boring.
I would like to see these 2 go though, they are not even funny anymore and Holly just loves herself and thinks she is better than she really is! I think the whole celebrity juice resignation was the start of her stepping away from ITV, not sure how her hubby fits into all though as she seems to have a career off the back of him!

• Heart

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
They dated for less than a year, that isn’t a ‘long, long time’. Besides, Ferne should not be held accountable to any wrongdoing that someone she dated for a little bit did, so it should be forgot actually.
It’s not like he would have been open about being a n0nce. Some wives have been married to their husbands for decades before they abruptly discover that they are paedos when the police come knocking at their door.

It’s likely that poor Fearne was just an innocent bystander.

• Heart

Blackbird

She rubs me up the wrong way with her giggling, ditzy blonde routine :rolleyes: I could be completely wrong here, but I also get a bit of a sadness about her - I don't think her home life is as perfect as she portrays.

haggis_head

I remember meeting a journalist at a party in 2014 and he told me and my friend that Holly was always out and cheating on her husband and doing loads of coke. We absolutely refused to believe it but after reading this thread today I'm starting to wonder if it was true. 😶

• Wow
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
If she was chocolate she would eat herself.
She lost around 2 stone, ditched the heavy makeup and long hair and yes she looks fantastic but she totally knows it
I dont understand why she wouldn't talk about her weight loss. Of course its personal to her but she talks about everything else so why not the one thing that could help others and that people are interested in.

Shes not as wholesome as she looks. She left Peter jones from dragons den, in financial shit when she pulled out of a collab she was doing with him. She stiffed him for a collab with Mark's and Spencer. Apparently there had been millions spent on the work he had done with her and all of it was without a contract as she was one of his best friends.
They always holidayed, jones, Schofield, Willoughby and the guy that does the chase. Now she holidays with schofe and Rochelle Hume.

I cant wait for her to disappear off the screen

• Wow
  • Heart

AC_23

Chatty Member
I wish they'd bin off Holly and Phil on this morning and have a group of say 10-12 presenters and then mix it up all the time so you've not got to watch the same two smug bastards who think the show is about THEM rather than the content 🙄🙄

SmeatonsStar

Holly Willoughby 'has plans to QUIT This Morning' after 11 years

#
Just posted this quote on another thread:

A source told the publication:Holly is unique in that women like her and want to be her friend and men are attracted to her as she’s so beautiful. She has universal appeal.’

Unique? Like the rest of us are only liked by our own gender? Plus none of my female friends want to be her friend- more that we’re united in our loathing of her feeling that she’s better than all the rest of us! Bye-bye Holly, you won’t be missed 👋

• Heart