Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
But in this case it’s actually true. My friend works at Woman (IPC) and has worked there for years and years as a journalist - was freelance for a while now back with Woman. Either people believe me or others who say this or they don’t.

ck

I’m obsessed with Holly or my mate?!! To be honest i think my Woman journo friend in recent years is a 2 faced bitch but I’m still in touch with her.
The journo - you mention her in every post

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
Jealous??? Of what??? You can't write a sentence without your woman journo friend making an appearance. But jealous??? You sound like half the dickhead celebs that are discussed on these threads, any criticism leads to the usual response of 'oMg u r a jelus hater troll' grow up love. I'm not Holly either, she makes my teeth itch but I wouldn't mind her bank balance, woman journo friend told me it was £3747120.64 to the penny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Her husband is a producer for many shows at ITV, that's how she gets and keeps these jobs.

She's really overused at the moment, and it's causing a backlash.

Reactions: 25

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I find it bizarre people buy the clothes she is being paid to wear for M&S adverts because they think she likes them or wears them. She is being paid to have that picture taken, after that she will never wear them again! She was advertising biker boots from M&S on an Insta post a week or so ago, but then few days later she posts an Insta pic on her own grid of her walking through leaves and she is wearing the designer version by Grenson, at £300. She probably eats Marks and Sparks' food but as for wearing their clothes - she doesnt.

Also whilst I'm at it, 3 things that further annoy me:
1. Your job is literally to read the autocue, that is what you are employed to do. Why can she not do this? Why is she incapable of reading a sentence when there are people out there that probably could!
2. The way she drops her posh voice sometimes and the odd word comes out like some sort of cockney accent
3. When she sees something sweet like an animal or child, the ridiculous 'awwww' sound she makes - its cringe.

Other than that, no issue lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
He takes his holidays all in one go. He is always on over Christmas and the other hols. I remember reading about that he preferred to spend a long time in Ireland over the summer.
Lorraine, on the other hand is never on in the hols- which I prefer as I cant stand her! 😁
Can we start a petition for Lorraine to get an extended holiday every year? 😂

I find Andi Peters so annoying when he's doing the competitions but I think he's been great presenting Lorraine

Reactions: 24

Peachy9

VIP Member
Today's popbitch:
"Which well-paid ITV host has been highly critical of her colleagues' coke-cutting? When one of them very generously chopped her out a line from their own stash, she baulked at the portion on offer, asking "Oh my god! Are you POOR?"

..... Anyone else immediately think its our sweet natured, wholesome Hol's? 👀🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Schofields daughter works for them too , Holly is clearly trying to disassociate herself with the Schofield clan . There is a big shit show coming out on Phil no doubt and she’s running whilst she can.

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I love it when Ruth and Eamonn are presenting. It's only on Fridays that I can watch TM. Cant stand PS and HW.

Reactions: 23

Chablis1

VIP Member
Schofields daughter works for them too , Holly is clearly trying to disassociate herself with the Schofield clan . There is a big shit show coming out on Phil no doubt and she’s running whilst she can.
Agree. And I for one can’t wait! 😂

• Haha

Fridgepicker

I was this many years old when I realised ‘My Woman jounro friend’ meant she worked for Woman rather than a clunky way of saying my female journalist friend 🤪 Just me? I’ll get my coat.....

I’m also amazed Woman still exists! When I worked in a newsagents while at uni decades ago it was dated and irrelevant. Amazed they have access to any of the celebrity crew in 2020 and be in a position to dish the dirt!
Omg stop I thought she meant female journalist friend hahaha 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Can’t stand her! Her ‘girl next door persona but really she’s a millionaire living a millionaire lifestyle whilst pretending to know the trials and tribulations of being normal! fake as! And those crocodile tears!

• Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She is actually awful. 7 weeks holiday in Portugal in a middle of a pandemic and is now annoyed she’s had to cut it short. Spoilt Brat.
Poor thing :mad:. I'm sure she will jet off again on the next school holidays

Still baffles me why TM, GMB and Lorraine all get the school holidays off

Reactions: 22

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
I'm always reading on Popbitch how she's addicted to arse waxing. Which makes me surprised that Schofe isn't bald yet.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lyla

I’m not sure this link will work and I know it’s a little off topic but when you’ve all been speaking about YMU management and the lengths they’ll go to protect their celebs, I can’t believe they let Holly go on the one show in this state 😂

You just know someone got a bollocking for letting that go ahead lol please watch the video as I promise it’ll be worth 7mins of your time to see Holly drunk/off her face. Especially after the flack they gave Kerry Katona being drunk on TM. I think Holly was actually worse and it was barely spoken about!
Wow she's proper wankered!!! How has this been kept so quiet?!!!

• Wow
  • Haha